Chapter 1: Our Own Show

~Atticus POV~

"GIRLS YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AND IF YOU ARE YOU GIRLS ARE NOT COMING WITH ME TO PICK UP YOUR FATHER AT THE AIRPORT!" I yelled upstairs to the girls who were going to be late for their first classes.

They ran down the elegant stairs with heavy feet. I tossed Carter he lunch box and then heard the front door close as I carried Maverick downstairs. Once we reached the car, I buckled him in and climbed into the driver's seat. "Mavis we agreed the belly shirt was to wear around the house or at friend's houses not for school." I said pulling out of the driveway.

"It's fine. No one's going to say anything about it. Every girl wears shirts like this."

"You're not every girl, Mavis."

"Wow thanks for the friendly remind."

"Why is everyone in this family so sarcastic?"

"Maybe because you are? Try that on for size, it just might fit."

"Another smart-ass comment and you're wearing dirty clothes tomorrow." I threatened pulling alongside Carter's school. I let her out and then drove to the high school.

I drove back home and put Maverick up to rest. I came back down to see the camera crew. "Ya know it would be nice sometimes if you guys could help me with my kids." I said looking at them with a smile. They chuckled and I did too. My phone rang and I answered. "Hey Mark."

"Hey Atticus. How have you been?"

"Good. What can I do ya for?"

"So creative loved the idea of you coming back for the Rumble and you are going to be the surprise entry of number 30."

"Thanks Mark that's amazing. That honestly just made my day."

"You're welcome Atticus. I will be seeing you soon."

"See you soon."

I hung up and looked at the camera crew again. "My question to you guys is, is this content going to be on Divas or Ambrose?"

"Most likely Ambrose."

"Thank you."

Dean and I got our own reality show called Age of Ambrose (sorry) and it is a huge hit. Everything really blew up when Carter started to speak and became a huge smart-ass. Everyone loved and honestly I think they should've just called the show Carter because she is literally my favorite part of it. A five year with an attitude of her sixteen year old sister. What's there not to love?

******

I pulled up alongside the high school waiting for Mavis with Maverick and Carter in the car. "Mom?" Carter asked.

"What babe?"

"Why is Mavy taking so long?" She asked.

"I don't know. Probably just grabbing some homework or something."

"Do Steven's lips count?"

I looked the direction Carter was and saw Steven and Mavis kissing inside the school by the doors. I shook my head and unlocked the doors. "Go get her Carter." She got out and ran into the school breaking them apart.

Mavis scowled at her little sister before leaving Steven and walking to the car. "Really mom?" She questioned climbing into the car.

"We have to pick your father up from the airport in less than ten minutes and your boyfriend landing his lips on yours is not going to get us there on time." I spoke pulling out.

"You could've texted me."

"Where's the fun in that?"

She groaned and I turned up the radio listening to Twenty One Pilots with Carter singing along with me. "Mom can I listen to my music?"

"Sure but when your father gets in the, he gets to choose."

She took the aux cord and started playing music I had never even listened to before and people I have never even heard if in my life. I was very thankful we arrived at the airport when we did. We walked inside and waited by the gate.

Once Carter got the slightest glimpse of Dean, she darted through the gate and jumped into his arms. I saw him wince slightly but brush it off. I smiled as he approached us and we all embraced him in a hug. It was really nice. "Hey beautiful." I said to him.

"Hey handsome." He spoke making me smile.

We walked out to the car and I drove us home. He put on Motley Crue and all of us sang along. "So, everyone's week was good?" Dean asked turning and looking at the kids.

"Sure."

"You still with that Steph guy?"

"You mean Steve? Yes I am. He is also coming over tomorrow after school. He's driving us home from school then coming over. Mom said he could stay until after dinner."

"I said as long as it was okay with your father."

"It's fine. Gives me more time to mess with him."

"Dad it's been four months. Can ya not?" She asked.

"What else am I suppose to do like him?"

"Dad guess what?" Carter said.

"What bub?"

"So Aunt Nikki took me to see Pitch Perfect 3 and then ice cream and then I spent the night and it was fun."

"It sounds like fun. What'd you do, mama?" Dean asked resting his hand on my knee-cap as I pulled onto the driveway.

"Missed you and took care of these hellions."

"Sounds like the greatest thing to do in the world."

"Sure."

We got out of the car and it was Carter's turn to choose a movie for us to watch and she chose Scary Movie 5. We really need to be better parents.

When the movie was over, we went upstairs and I waited for Dean by putting on Netflix and texting Nikki about a Birdiebee shoot she wants me to do with her and Brie. Dean cam in and jumped on the bed. "Dean I have some news!" I said sitting on my knees.

"Fire away, kid."

"Mark called me earlier and said that I am going to be entry number 30 in the Royal Rumble."

"That's great, babe! I'm so happy for you."

"I know but there is one issue. What are we going to do with the kids?"

"Ask Tj."

"Alright, hand me my phone."

"You gonna call him?"

"No I'm gonna send him nudes." I answered sarcastically as he handed me my phone.

"And you think I'm the reason Carter is how she is."