Chapter 19: Cheap Bastards

I roamed the halls with my brother as we awaited the text that our matching shirts and gear were ready. Tonight was the first match in the mixed tag tournament and I was beyond excited.

"You ready to kick ass tonight?" He asked me.

"Of course I am. I'm always ready."

We walked into catering grabbing some food when we got the text. We walked to where they had our gear and Seth and I gasped with excitement. I loved them and how they looked.

Seth and I decided to go with the team name of Freakin Ambrollins. We put it on a shirt that had our logo on it and it was just awesome. The back of the shirt said "Partners since day 1". The colors were awesome as well! We used black, gray, and gold which literally is the best combination of colors for our team.

Seth had his usual pants and I was going a little bit different. My bottoms had on long leg and the other was like my normal bottoms. I still had my boots though. The pants had all the colors on them in a cool pattern like on Seth's. My top was two toned. Half of it was yellow and the other half was black.

I was so excited to put it on. Seth and I even had an idea for our hair to match. And some paint on our face. We literally are taking full advantage of being on the same team together.

We went to get dressed and then totally fangirled when we saw each other. "Let go finish this look." We both said running to makeup and hair. (How the fuck did I switch those around and think it's okay 😂)

Seth and I got braids done on the sides of our head pulling them behind our ear. It was really cool. Then we got a design we used to paint on ourselves all the time when we would play warriors or something stupid together with our friends. Including Dean.

It went on our right eyes and it was black and gold. We went to go get pictures done because they had to show a thingy for us. Seth and I smiled and stood back to back.

We were having so much fun with this. We took a picture for social media before we had to go out and face Naomi and Jimmy.

We used Seth's music and the crowd cheered seeing us which made us feel really good about ourselves and our look

The match started and Seth and I were dominating. Seth picked up the win but either way it was awesome.

Just off of the overall high we were on with how excited we were to wrestle beside each other, Hunter texted me saying that we got the okay to do the prom for Steven and Mavis. Which made me tear up a little bit.

I called Dean and he picked up after the first ring. Oh how I love him. "Hey babe. What's up? Oh and you looked great tonight just saying."

"Thanks Deano. Um am I on speaker phone?"

"No."

"Okay well it's a surprise for the kids so if I am take me off."

It took him a few seconds to reply which made me smile. "Go ahead love."

"Dude, Hunter gave us the okay!"

"That's great! I'm so happy! I can't wait to make this happen for them. They deserve it."

"Yes they do and guess what else?"

"What?"

"You know how I said I would look into having it during WrestleMania week where theirs shows every night?"

"Yeah."

"They're going to record it and put it on the WWE Network!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yup and we don't have to pay for anything except for Macy's dress and my own. Oh and your tux. Hunter is getting the venue, the food, and he even said we could go back to the arena where WrestleMania is being held because it's vacant that night, so an after prom party. Then we're going to have an after after prom party at the house we're renting which Seth is paying for."

"This is awesome we get to be CHEAP BASTARDS!" He cheered causing me to laugh.

"Yes we do."

"We have to take Mavy out shopping for a prom dress though. And me too. This will be my first prom. Holy shit!"

"Don't worry Atty we got it."

I guess you could say this is more of a filler chapter. Sorry! I am running on low sleep but yeah. Sorry. I'll make sure to post another later that's actually decent.