Chapter 29: They Boo You Because It's Cool

I put on the merch shirt that Seth and I had gotten made for the tag team tournament. Yeah it's way after but, him and I kept it going. Seth was going to be cutting some sort of promo tonight and I was going to be with him.

We're playing the late card but I don't know why. Seth has been keeping something from me and I don't know what it is but it must be really good because he's really happy.

Him and I stood in the gorilla listening to Dolph ramble on and on. "I mean come on his sister. Don't even get me started on her. What is she even doing trying to help him from the side especially when I have a big guy like Drew. Atticus can try all she wants but Drew could over power her." I laughed at his stupid sentence remembering that last week I kicked Drew's ass without any complications.

"Seth and Atticus still think it's the tag team tournament and people actually still care about hem working together. They don't realize you cheer for them out of pity."

"Yeah and they boo you because it's cool." I said and Seth snickered.

"Atticus is really only huge because of her husband who no one has heard from in almost a year."

"Eight months dickhead."

"Almost a year At." Seth said.

"Shut up, nugget. When do we get to go out?"

"When Dolph signs the contract. Which is now."

Seth's music played and I walked out beside him holding a microphone in my hand just as he did. "I'm so sorry guys I didn't think we was going to be so late." Seth said.

"No yeah our bad. We're really sorry you had to hear Dolph talk more than thirty seconds. It's really rough and don't worry we'll make it up to you guys. Hey Drew, I take it you don't remember last week when I kicked your sorry Scottish ass out of the arena? I think they remember." The crowd cheered at my words and I smiled.

"Now I gotta be honest with you guys we've been here for a little while now. The reason being the travel issues...weren't ours." The crowd cheered and I was confused at to what was happening but played it like I had an idea.

"I love Atticus in my corner because she could help me kick both your asses or she could do it herself but I'm getting sick of this Scottish psycho in your corner so I decided that," he paused and smirked at me. "I decided I'm going to have a lunatic in mine."

I couldn't hold in my excitement as I grabbed on to Seth's arm and his music played. I dropped the mic when he came out from the curtain and I didn't care. I ran over to Dean and jumped in his arms.

I pulled my head back with my eyes closed and kissed him as the crowd was roaring. I finally took my head back and saw his hair was gone. I gasped. "I saw you six hours ago." I said.

"Yeah well, a lot can change in six hours." He said referring to my confusion at the sudden haircut.

I hugged him and finally let him walk to Dean's side. I stood next to Dean who was all fired up and then we all headed for the ring. I let the boys slid in and get the attack on.

Dolph tried to scurry away but I stopped him and kicked him. Bringing my foot up to his face and sending him into the steel steps. Seth gave me a thumbs up as Dean performed Dirty Deeds on Drew.

I grabbed the contract from the ground and slid in the ring handing it to Seth. My brother took it and signed it before closing it and throwing it to the ground.

I hugged Dean one more time tightly before we exited backstage. "How long have you guys been keeping this from me?" I yelled extremely excited.

"About a month." Seth answered.

"How and when did you get cleared?"

"A month ago and I had Seth take me."

"I'm so happy you're back Deano!" I hugged him and kissed him again before climbing on his back.

"Happy to be back babe."

"You're the best brother and husband in the world." I said to both of them with a smile.

"We love you Atty."

"Oh my god Dean, where are the kids?"

"They're fine. They're with Stevens family."

I gasped, "They knew too?"

"Not exactly."