Chapter 22: Oof

"Are you guys ready? They're going to be here any minute." I said to all the guests here for the prom we had set up for Mavis and Steven.

I actually wore a dress for the event. It was girly too be proud of me. It was black with lace long sleeves and a lace fabric all over the dress. The sleeves hung off my shoulders and the see through laces ended at my breasts. The dress was short in the front and long in the back. It was a bit poofy too.

I wore my black and white vans though. I don't care. My hair was pulled back in a curly ponytail and I was wearing light makeup. Dena on the other hand. Oof I didn't think my husband could get any more sexy but he did.

Dean was in a tux that was absolutely amazing on him. He left his hair messy which made me happy because he knows how much I love that.

I walked over to him and kissed him quickly before we heard the door open. Mavis walked in wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps, a thin but long v-line down her chest. Her dress had a slit and was a bit more full than mine was.

She wore her hair curled and wore heels making her eye to eye with Steven who was the same height as Dean.

I gasped at how gorgeous she looked and how handsome Steven had looked. They both saw us and walked over. "You guys look great. Mavis oh my god you look gorgeous." I said hugging her.

"You look beautiful mom." She made me smile and I hugged Steven.

"I hope you guys have fun tonight."

"I know we will. This is absolutely amazing that you did this for us."

"We love you both and you deserve it." Dean said and I smiled, putting my hand on his chest as I looked up at him.

They both walked away to have a fun night with the other superstars while Dean and I just watched everything play out until our song came on. "Come on and dance with me." Dean said.

I slow danced with my husband and saw Dolph slow dancing with Sheamus, Xavier slow dancing with Francesca, Kofi slow dancing with Big E who was holding a box of Booty-O's.

Mavis and Steven were dancing with their heads pressed together. I looked at Dean and he was just staring down at me. "You take my breath away, Atticus. Every time I look at you I remember how I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have fallen in love with such an amazing human being."

"Dean stop being so cheesy." I said smiling.

"How about no? I'm serious you look so beautiful. I'm beyond blessed and happy to call you mine baby girl."

I hugged him and kissed him as we swayed. "I love you Deano."

"I love you Atty."

As the prom went on Dean was showing his moves off every way he could. Requesting Gangnam Style, Cha Cha Slide, I Kissed A Girl, and some other bops he could dance too with the guys.

It was a great night and I'm happy Mavis and Steven loved it. We all headed back to the after party that was being held at the arena where Wresltmania is being held and it was great.

Then to the after after party where Dean got absolutely hammered and tried getting Mavis to drink but she declined. Steven and Dean started singing Wrecking Ball together with the WWE microphones and honestly, it was the best thing I've seen in a long time.