Chapter 3: Where's The Fun In That?

~Atticus POV~

Everyone walked into the house we rented and it was really nice. "Kids we get the master room." I said as the kids starting running upstairs.

Dean and I walked upstairs and saw the nice bedroom. "This is really nice." He said jumping on the bed. "Bed's nice to. Wanna put this to good use tonight?" He asked winking. I rolled my eyes and threw my duffel bag where he laid on the bed. "You could've just said no."

"Where's the fun in that?" I teased opening the balcony doors. The cool air hit me and I shivered but looked at the view we had. I felt arms wrap around my leather jacket surrounding my body and I put my hands on the arms. "Isn't it pretty?"

"I guess. Not as pretty as you though." He said.

I turned my head to look back and up at him. "Why do you have to be so cheesy?"

"Because you love it."

"Sometimes." I said before he gave me a smile that I returned before kissing him. I turned my head back to the view before us. "People watching are even thinking 'goals' or 'ew why are they so disgusting?'"

"Definitely the first one."

I shook my head and chuckled. His warm arms unwrapped from me and then we both walked inside. I shut the doors. "So you sure Mavis is fine with Maverick in her room?" Dean asked unpacking his stuff in the bathroom.

"It's either that or she shares a room with Carter or sleeps with us. She chose Maverick over Carter which really upset Carter."

"Well yeah. Big sister doesn't want to hang, it sucks."

"Yeah but she is very excited to share a room with mommy and daddy."

"Do mommy and daddy get a room to themselves at any point?"

"Maybe."

"That's a promising answer."

"I thought so."

We shared a small laugh before Carter walked into the bedroom. "Mommy can I share a room with Uncle Seth instead?"

"If Uncle Seth is okay with it."

"It's cool with me, At." I saw Seth behind her and went to get up to hug him but my husband ran from the bathroom and jumped into his arms. "Deano! He yelled.

"Sethy Bear!"

"You guys are going to be the new favorite couple on Total Divas. Ya here that fans, Ambrollins is real."

"It is really because I tied the knot with one of them." He said winking at you.

"I bet you wish it was the other."

"Nah I am glad I got one of them forever and always."

"So what is Seth then you're side piece?"

"No. He's my...yeah he's my side piece."

Seth shook his head as Dean wrapped his arm around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. "Get off me creep." He pushed him off and Dean came to my side. "Anyway, Carter can say in my room. It's totally cool."

"Thanks Seth."

"Yeah thanks Uncle Seth!" Carter said running out.

"Dean?"

"Yes Seth?"

"Why on earth are you so touchy-feely right now?"

"Because I am in a great mood."

"We get that babe but it's kind of scary." I said standing up and next to my brother.

"So I can't be happy? Wow thanks guys."

"That is not what we mean what we mean is stop hanging all on Seth and hang on me."

"You got it Wifey."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my duffel bag. "We have a show to go to and all of us have shows to put on."

Dean grabbed his bag and then we met Seth downstairs with the kids. We all piled into the car with Seth in the back with all the kids. We arrived at the arena and this was the first time I was going to be in an arena in almost six months.

I walked in and it felt really good to be back. I walked in holding Maverick and all the girls ran to me. Nikki included. "Oh my god he is so adorable." Maryse spoke making me smile.

"Thank you. Maverick can you say hi to everyone?" He started giggling which made me laugh.

"Honestly he is so freaking adorable, At." Nikki said.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"I would love to."

Nikki took him and I smiled seeing her hold him. "It's sad you're going to be leaving again after this week though."

"Who said anything about leaving?" All the girls looked at me. "I'm coming back for the Royal Rumble."

They all cheered which made me smile. It made feel really good that they missed me. I was handed back Maverick and Nikki offered to take my bag as I walked around to the stylists and the other girls that I didn't see. "I have missed working with that luscious hair." The hair stylists spoke making me smile.

"I'm going to have you add some color to it when I come back cool?"

"Of course."

I couldn't wait to come back. It's going to be a hell of an adventure coming back. I walked to where Dean had the rest of our children. They were hanging on Big E. like he was monkey bars and it was funny. He didn't mind either which was great. "I'm going out for my match then we can go home and get ready for Christmas tomorrow."

"Okay."

Tonight was one of the live events so we got to leave a little early for the kids so we can go and get set up for Christmas tomorrow morning. I watched the majority of his match with the kids before we headed back to the house.