Tide Song Hotel

(A/N: This chapter is pure smut and can be skipped if chosen. It does not progress the story. If you would like to read it, proceed.)

Finally, we made it to Akala Island. Hau and I dismounted the Mantines and walked along the sand of Heahea Beach. It had been forever since I visited Heahea City and there was only one place on my mind: the Tide Song Hotel. We wasted no time getting to the hotel and getting inside. Still in our swimsuits, we approached the counter. The person behind the desk didn't look too pleased to see us, until Hau introduced himself. It was like a full 180 degree change. We were given a luxury room up on the highest floors, something typically reserved for the richest of patrons. Hau and I swiftly boarded the elevator up to the floor our room was on. We held hands on the way up and it was disgustingly cute. As we walked down the hall to the room, I felt a sudden shift in my heartbeat. Thinking about going that far with Hau... I was struck with the "dokis." I released Hau's hand and stopped abruptly. My heart was beating out of control. The hell was this?! What kind of powers did Hau have for me to feel like this?! I was so caught in my thoughts, I didn't notice that Hau stopped as well. I couldn't hear him call my name or touch my chin, but I did feel him kiss me. I fell into the kiss, wrapping my arms around Hau. It didn't take long for our tongues to begin mingling. That kiss felt full of love and we were completely lost in it. I ended up with my back against the room door, Hau and I still passionately kissing each other. Hau's hand was under my top, his fingers just brushing my chest. I broke the kiss to speak briefly.

"We need to go inside."

Hau freed a hand to get the room key and open the door. Once inside, with the door closed and bags on the floor, we were back to kissing and moving to the bed. I landed on the bed first and Hau was on top of me. There was a pause where we looked into each other's eyes, then we went back to kissing. We couldn't keep our hands off one another, nor our lips. Hau lifted up my top, which made me giggle since he pulled it down not that long ago. He got a good handful of my Jigglypuffs, using his thumb to tickle the most sensitive part. My own hands slid down Hau's pants and got a nice serving of his plump rump. I felt his Onix harden against my Cloyster, and it got moist. Hau moved a hand down to my Cloyster and boldly pet it with his fingers. I moaned into our kiss, then immediately blushed. Hau broke the kiss, blushing as well, but his fingers didn't stop. Releasing my grip on Hau's ass, I lowered Hau's pants, exposing that hard Onix. Hau brought a hand up from my Cloyster, juices still on his fingers, and grabbed onto my bottoms, pulling them down. I was fully exposed to Hau and blushed. He planted a kiss on my cheek, then started to kiss my neck, working his way down to my Jigglypuffs. He kissed them and took the most sensitive part into his mouth. That caused me to moan again, and I caught Hau glance up at me. I felt his tongue against the sensitive skin and more juices leaked from my Cloyster. He gave the same service to my other Jigglypuff, then continued trailing his kisses. Hau stopped right above my Cloyster, looking hesitant, then he placed a few kisses on it. I bit my lip, holding in the moans I wanted to let out. Hau reversed his kiss path, going back up and stopping at my cheek. Our eyes met again and I knew what that meant. We shared another steamy kiss, Hau's Onix rubbing against my Cloyster. It was knocking at the door, asking for entrance, but I couldn't let him in just yet. I broke our kiss to speak.

"Hau, get a condom from my bag. No entrance without one."

Hau nodded, a blush on his face. He reached down over the edge of the bed and pulled my bag up. He dug inside quickly and fished out a condom, then discarded my bag to the floor. I had to help with the condom, but once it was on, we were back in business. Hau's virginess was obvious. As if not knowing how to put on a condom was a sign, I had to guide him to what hole to enter. Hau pushed his Onix in slowly and I let out a gaspy moan. I knew Hau was big, but I didn't realize how big until it was inside of me. I felt my Cloyster tighten around the sizeable beast and it felt amazing. Hau slid it back out, then got into a slow, nervous thrusting rhythm. Once he got more comfortable, Hau started to thrust faster. I let out cute moans as he did it, which caused a blush to swarm his face. He used one hand to hold my thigh up, the other sought balance on my Jigglypuff, which he occasionally teased with his thumb. My hands gripped the sheets tightly. With Hau being larger than I was used too, it hurt to be penetrated by him, but I liked the pain. Hau let go of my leg, letting it fall to the bed and moved his arm to an empty space, grabbing the sheet as balance. He then started to thrust faster. I let out a scream, but it wasn't from pain, then I started to moan in time with his thrusts. My legs wrapped around his waist and I hugged him, my nails digging into his skin. All this must have served as motivation, as he started to thrust faster and deeper into me. The moans were forced out of me and my nails dug in deeper.

I cried out loudly, "Oh Hau! Pound my Cloyster with your Onix!" and even continued to moan out his name. My whole body was cloaked in ecstasy and I didn't want it to stop. Unfortunately, it had too and I knew when it did. Hau's body totally tensed in my grip and I knew what that meant. He was panting and sweating, but I wasn't finished yet. It was fine though, I was a bit sore from the experience. Hau slowly pulled out, then looked at me blushing. I started to giggle and smiled at Hau.

"Not bad for your first time Hau."

He didn't respond, but he did nod. I released his body and he rolled beside me, grabbing me in his arms for a nice cuddle. Hau gently kissed my cheek then spoke, "Hey, what's an Onix?"

I burst into laughter. I forgot that Onix didn't live in Alola and I highly doubt any trainer has come through with one. "Ah, it's a really big rock snake Pokemon. I use Pokemon names to describe well..."

"I understand," Hau said with a yawn. He buried his face in my hair and we both fell asleep.

(A/N: Ya pervert.)