Hano Grand Resort

After all this time, the hotel was still as grand and magnificent as ever. There were quite a few guests staying and even though I wanted to run along the beach, Hau wisely suggested we get a room first. We entered the building, greeted by the greeters and went straight to the main desk. The great thing about traveling with a Kahuna was all the perks, including a nice suite for us to stay in. We placed our bags down in the room and changed into swimwear, heading straight for the beach.

The water was still warm, even with the sun ready to set. It was nice to splash around in it and I actually felt really relaxed. Hau looked especially yummy in the setting sunlight as he smiled at me. My heart was racing and my Cloyster was awake. More importantly, my stomach growled.

"Hau, we should go in and get some food," I suggested.

"I thought the same thing. I'm so hungry!" Hau said.

I chuckled at his cuteness and we locked arms, going back inside the hotel. Fortunately, we didn't have to return to our room in order to eat at the restaurant. Alola's vacation flair made the dress code lax, something I missed when I was in Kalos. The food was superb and I couldn't keep my eyes off Hau while he ate. He would occasionally look up at me and smile, his cheeks filled with food. The atmosphere was nice and it felt like it was just us in there, on our own private date. It was so hard to be mad at Hau. I sighed contented, like a smitten Litten and smiled too. After our delicious meal, we walked to the elevator, giggling like kids. Hau had his arm on my shoulder and I was close to his body. It was like all the bad things that happened melted away. Once we were on the elevator, the kisses came flowing. Simple Pecks at first, that evolved into more passionate smooching. In the heat of it, a Nasty Plot came to my mind.

The elevator doors dinged open and we rushed to the room, quickly forcing the door open. Straight to the bed, we went and the kissing resumed, with that familiar passion and intensity. I had to break the kissing and retrieve a few things from my bag, leaving Hau laying there waiting. I grabbed a few condoms... and something special. I slid back on top of Hau, kissing him and slowly raising his arms over his head. Once his hands were close enough to the headboard, I bound them using the escape rope I had. I made sure it was extra tight, rendering Hau's arms useless.

"Mono!" he shouted.

"You should know I hold grudges, besides, you lost, so no more hands for you. I could bind your legs too."

Hau pulled against the rope with no luck and I laughed. He was completely at my disposal here, vulnerable to my desires. The last time I had sex with Hau, I didn't get the chance to climax, that was all about to change. I was coming first if you catch my drift.

I slid off the bed and stripped off the swimsuit, stretching while Hau struggled. I returned to the bed, giving him a Sweet Kiss and stared at his cute face, while he pouted, wanting to be free of the restraints. I didn't stare at the face for long once I switched positions, planting my Cloyster straight on his face.

"Use Lick!" I commanded and like a good boy, Hau did. He licked my Cloyster with enthusiasm and I moaned for that boy. My Cloyster was moist and it felt so good. Without any further command, Hau took it further, licking more and kissing my drooling Cloyster. I bit lip and moved my hips gently, taking all the attention in. I should have bound Hau sooner, this was amazing! I moved a hand down his body, feeling for his Onix, finding it raring to go under his swim trunks. I pet it on top of his trunks while he continued to lick, my Cloyster Soaked his face. I needed to feel that Onix elsewhere. I moved my Cloyster from his face and he was panting. I pulled his trunks off, Hau not resisting being stripped and his Onix stood ready for battle. I slipped one of the condoms on it and sat my Cloyster on his Onix, pressing it against his stomach, but not allowing it in. I grinded on his Onix and Hau thrust his hips up, still pulling against the ropes. I moaned and fondled my Jigglypuffs for him, grinding more on his Onix. His hips continued to buck and Hau panted, letting out soft groans. His hands were clenched in tight fists and it was clear the teasing was torture for him. His biceps were tense and his resistance got stronger against the ropes.

"I think I'll leave you like this, Hau. Edge you on until you beg for release. Your balls will ache for release~" I teased, stopping my grinding. I spread my legs a bit more and teased my Cloyster, giving Hau a good view of it. Hau pulled against those ropes with incredible strength and in the sickest twist, the rope broke. It was like slow motion when Hau got his hands free.

"Oh, shit..." I thought. Things sped up quickly and I went from teasing and torturing Hau to my face down on the mattress and my Cloyster in the air, Hau's Onix ready to Headbutt it. He Slammed in, a Vice Grip on my cheeks while he thrusted. The bed squeaked and moved along the floor, moans were Pounded out of me, and my Cloyster leaking a Waterfall of fluid. I gripped the sheets and cried out, "Yes, Hau! More!" and he happily obliged, thrusting his full Onix into my Cloyster. Hau panted and grunted, his pokeballs slapping my poor Cloyster, that quivered along with the rest of my body. I was close and this was exactly what I needed.

"Ah, Hau! I-I'm!" I shouted, but the words failed to come out. My Cloyster Withdrew, and I came. The squeezing made Hau come as well, his Onix filling the condom with milk. We were both panting, exhausted from the session and my legs gave out. Hau managed to pull out before I collapsed and he laid down beside me.

"Damn, Hau. You were a beast," I said between breaths.

"Being bound fired me up, I guess," he responded and smiled. Hau pulled the condom off and tied it to discard it, afterward he returned to the bed and I laid on his chest. We cuddled until we fell asleep.