Heahea City/Paniola Town

I woke up before Hau did, still a bit sore. I gently kissed his nose, then made my way out of the bed and to the shower. It was short, the sun was setting so we couldn't leave the hotel. I mean we could, but I didn't want to. Once out of the shower and dried off, I threw on very comfortable, almost sleepwear like clothes. Hau was still asleep, but it was time he woke up. Leaving the covers on him, I climbed on top of Hau. I looked down at his peaceful face. He was so cute asleep, I didn't want to bother him, but we hadn't eaten anything since the malasada shop. I kissed Hau on his cheeks, forehead, then his lips, but he didn't stir. I started to bounce on him lightly, and he still didn't stir. This was becoming frustrating. I bounced on him harder and started to cry out his name, it was almost similar to how I moaned his name earlier but much louder. He woke up and stared at me, frowning.

"The hell are you doing?!" He asked.

"Trying to wake you. We need to eat."

"Aha. I forgot we haven't eaten since the malasada shop. My mind has been elsewhere."

I looked at Hau confused, then smirked. "Was my Cloyster that good, you want seconds?"

Hau brought his hands up to his face and groaned. "Please get off me so I can shower. Our whole time together can't center around sex Mono. I'd like to bond with you in more ways..."

Hau's words shocked me. I got off of him and he exited the bed and went to the shower. I gathered my bag and took a seat on the edge of the bed. I had a lot to think about here. What I have with Hau is very different from what I had before, and it was something I needed to adjust too. I've known him for awhile, wanted to punch him in the face and missed him dearly while away. I sighed and took a gander at my Pokeballs. I needed to swap out my Pokemon for my next match against Hau, as well as the trials that were next. I couldn't wait to see Lana. I had a surprise for her and her damn totem, and maybe a surprise for Hau too. Hau was out of the shower almost as quickly as he went in. Unf, he was in the sexy mode again: wet, hair down, and only covered by a towel.

"Should I leave the room so you can change?" I asked.

"Ah... don't worry about it Mono. I mean, you've kinda seen all of me naked already," He responded, then headed to the other side of the bed, placing his bag on it and digging out sleepwear himself. It looked strikingly similar to what he used to wear when we were younger. I started to laugh when I saw the outfit. I was instantly thrown back to when Hau was a punchable brat. He was kinda cute then, always happy and seeing the good in things, but I like him more now. I could almost say...

My thoughts were disturbed when I felt Hau kiss my forehead. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Ready to go Mono? I think there is a restaurant in here," Hau said and extended his hand to me. I took his hand and he pulled me up into his arms, placing a tender, love-filled kiss on my lips. The surprise gesture caught me off guard and I blushed. Why was he doing this! Just simple things Hau was doing turned me on and made my heart flutter. He grabbed the room key and led me out of the room.

There was definitely a restaurant in the hotel and it was definitely fancy. Hau and I looked underdressed compared to the other guest there, but no one seemed to care. I enjoyed our meal together, even if we didn't talk much. The food was exquisite or I was super hungry. Hau covered the cost of the meal, even though I insisted I would. Kalos was a gold mine for prize money. We returned to our room later, stomachs full and when we entered, Muk managed to escape its Pokeball and finish off the last of the malasada I had stashed in my bag, little gluttonous monster. It, fortunately, did not mess up the room.

The morning was a glorious time. Hau and I dressed, cleaned up any stray items and was ready to check out. When we stepped outside, we saw the person from the room next to ours. He was a much older gentleman. He looked at us and his face lit up.