Brooklet Hill

(A/N: Picture above for reference. I know Mono does a great job at describing things but um... yeah...)

After that extremely mushy display, Hau and I stayed in Paniola Town. The farthest we went was up to the ranch, but we didn't much there, aside from milking Miltanks to get real Moo Moo milk. We spent the night in Paniola Town, resting at a small inn. I could barely sleep though, I was too excited, not only from becoming Hau's girlfriend but for the next trial. I could finally get my revenge on Lana's totem, which embarrassed me the last time I went against it. The next morning, I made sure to dress all cute for Hau: A girly, all white ensemble I grabbed in Kalos. Hau dressed like always, including the oversized shirt, which seems to be a signature for Kahunas from Melemele. We quickly left the inn but were stopped before leaving the town.

"You can't just leave without saying hey to us Kahuna Hau."

It was Kiawe's parents. I had not seen them in a very long time. Hau chuckled and gave them a hug.

"I'll be seeing Kiawe soon. Pass a message along to him when he stops by," Hau said. I stood there silently watching, hoping they wouldn't ask me anything. Fortunately, they didn't and Hai and I continued, right through Paniola Ranch and right onto Route 5. We were well on our way to Brooklet Hill when we spotted an old foe.

"Well, would you look at that. It's Gladion!" I shouted.

"Huh? Oh wow! It is him and he's with some... guy?" Hau said.

Hau and I walked towards Gladion the gave a hearty "Alola!" which startled him.

"Gah. You caught me off guard. Oh... it's you two. Still together like always huh," he stated.

"Of course. Mono is my gir- good friend," Hau responded. Good save on Hau's part. That edgelord didn't need to know that Hau and I were dating, especially not with that smiley weirdo next to him. That dude looked like a grown version of a typical male protagonist from a game centered around catching small creatures and battling. Gladion must have caught me staring at him, because he spoke, "This is Elio. He's my... travel companion. I'm showing him some of the most memorable places I've visited in Alola. This place counts as one and I am certain you two know why."

This "Elio" person didn't speak, but he did do the signature Alolan wave. Yeah, really not trusting this guy. Hau waved back to him, being as cheery as ever. My wave was hesitant, but I did wave back.

"You look like you are busy, so we'll be taking our leave. Maybe we'll see each other again," Gladion said, then he and Elio left.

"He seems like a nice guy, unlike Gladion. He's still as edgy as ever," Hau stated, then he chuckled. I did a small laugh, then kept walking along. Elio weirded me out, and I made friends with weird people while traveling.

Hau and I trudged into Brooklet Hill. The place hadn't changed a bit over time. We spotted Lana out in the water, casting a line like always.

"A-lo-la!" Hau shouted.

Lana looked towards us, did a quick wave, then reeled in a Basculin. She let it back into the water, then led her Lapras to shore where she officially greeted us.

"Hey, Hau. Mono, its been far too long since I've seen you. You're so grown up. What brings you by?"

Grown up? The hell did she mean by that? I pushed the thought aside and answered, "Hau and I are doing a mock Island Challenge together. You're next on the list."

"Oh, that's perfect actually. Down in the Totem's Den, I've been having some trouble reigning in the totem and you two are powerful trainers. Please, calm it down for me," Lana said and smiled.

Hau and I looked at each other, then nodded. Hau summoned a Lapras to ride, while I went for Sharpedo. We made our way down the hill, riding on water and walking on land until we reached the Totem's Den. All was quiet... too quiet. We called the ride Pokemon and Hau stored his overshirt coat thing in a pocket on Lapras. We cast our lines in the water, ready for the totem.

An hour passed and Hau and I were still sitting there, waiting on the totem. Arceus! This was so damn boring! In that entire time, the only thing we fished up were a few pearls, some Magikarps, and a Feebas. Somehow though, Hau managed to smile during the whole thing. I felt a tug on my line and reeled it in. Just as I expected, another pearl. I cast the line again and groaned. I hated fishing so much. Hau started to laugh and I saw he was looking at me.

"How are you so happy?" I asked him.

"Being able to spend time with my girlfriend will always make me happy, no matter how boring the activity," Hau responded.

That cheesy ass line right there made my heart melt. Damn him for being so cute and sincere. We couldn't stay in the loving moment for long, as there was a massive rumbling noise, then a whole heap of splashing. We looked towards the sound and a lot of fish Pokemon were jumping down into the waters we sat in. They caused a bit of turbulence to the calm waters, but all was quiet again quickly. Hau and I reeled in our lines, then recast them again. After 5mins, I felt another tug on my line, but this was different. The tug was so strong, I was almost pulled off of Sharpedo. I pulled back with as much strength as I had and out of the water, with a massive wave, came a giant Wishiwashi. Everything went into slow motion. That totem looked me dead into my eyes as my fishing rod released it and it crashed back into the water, with a thunderous splash. The aftershocks created a tsunami that sent Hau and me, as well as the ride Pokemon, crashing onto the shore. We were totally soaked, my white outfit becoming completely transparent. That fucker was gonna get it.

Hau and I called upon our Pokemon, Decidueye, and Zebstrika, and we began our battle. It was long and intense, Wishiwashi refused to back down and kept calling for help, but we were able to defeat it using our classic strategy; double z moves. After the battle, we recalled the Pokemon. I looked at Hau and he looked back at me, except he wasn't looking at my eyes or face. He was staring at my chest, which was fully on display. Opting out of a bra was a terrible idea, but I didn't expect to get this wet.

"Regretting that white huh?" Hau asked.

"Yeah, but not as much as I regret trusting Lana. That bitch played us like a Moon Flute."

Hau chuckled, "That may be true, but I do enjoy what I'm seeing."

Hau reached out and gently squeezed my Jigglypuff. That turned me on a lot. Hau's Onix would have been mine, but Lana appeared.

"Great job beating Wishiwashi. Sorry for lying to you, but I wasn't ready for you to show up wanting a trial. I had to get them extra wound up for a power couple."

"How did you-" Hau started

"I heard everything. You calling Mono your girlfriend and Mono calling me a bitch, which I don't appreciate," Lana interrupted.

"Sorry, Lana. I was just frustrated," I said.

"Don't worry about it. You know I like to mess with people," Lana said then smiled. She walked closer to me and grabbed my Jigglypuffs, raising them up and down. Then she let go and frowned.

"I just called you a few names myself. It's not fair. Yours grew out, Mallow's grew out, even Lillie's grew out, but mine didn't."

I didn't know how to respond to that, but Hau did. While Lana was sexually assaulting me, Hau snuck away and got his overshirt thing from Lapras. He draped it onto my shoulders and I slid my arms in. Grabbing my bag, I dug out one of my many escape ropes and tied it around my waist like a belt, sealing the overshirt well enough to cover my lovely parts.

After gathering everything up, Hau and I left Brooklet Hill. It was starting to get dark and I hated being wet, so we went back to Paniola Town to rest at the inn.