Prologue

A/N: Before we start I just want to say thank you to whoever chose to read this fanfiction it really means a lot to us!!!

Also! All pictures we use are NOT ours we just found them on Pinterest!

Collaboration story with audreykellyak Freya5672 Regeli0701

UA academy, the most prestigious academy there is if you wanted to become a superhero. Graduates like All Might and Endeavour had been in this school and became the top 2 best heroes of the world. Many students want to attend this academy but getting in is not an easy task, they are graded for their skill, intelligence and heroic attributes.

Class 1C, just another one of the classrooms in the amazing UA academy, until of course, the new batch of students arrived.

Starting of with a bright sunny day, tons of footsteps could be heard as many children tried out for the exam that is being held in the academy at the UA academy at this very minute.

"This is too troublesome." Is what we heard from a white haired 15 year old boy who had worn a skull choker and a black tank top along with with blue jeans. No one dared to get near him because of how dangerous he looked, what with a piercing on his ear and on the tip of his mouth, anyone would think he was a villain, but he wasn't. He was Nurarihyon Hosokawa, with the quirk to be unkillable, he has a force field around him that protects him from any object or person.

 He was Nurarihyon Hosokawa, with the quirk to be unkillable, he has a force field around him that protects him from any object or person

Nura watches with disinterest as one of the participants was about to fall down only to be stopped by a girl around his age. As he watched the two converse, he heard a cry of pain before turning to see a short kid who had hazel curly hair, he had a strange costume on that consist of a coat that looked like it was made in the Victorian time and a pair of jeans, it looked like he belonged to a circus, with the patch on his left eye and his red earring, it was hard to disagree.

"Hey! What's the big idea on getting into your truly's way huh?!" The short kid shouted at Nura angrily as steam could be seen coming out of his ears. This little fella was Harley, the king of the circus, having the quirk to control two elements at once, he was unstoppable, according to him, that is.

"You shouldn't have come close to me in the first place, haven't you heard of personal space?" Nura asked as he gestured to the space between them

"Who needs that big of a space anyway? WHat's your deal?" Harley asked him back angrily as Nura scoffed and began to walk away.

"Don't turn your back on me!" Harley shouted angrily as students started gathering around to see what was all the commotion about. By then, Harley had already fired up two magic balls, one made of fire and the other made of water and flung it towards the unguarded back of Nura. But surprisingly to everyone but Nura, the attack had been deflected easily and had cut off a nearby tree instead.

Nura then scoffed as everyone around him was stunned in surprise because of what had happened and continued to walk to the main hall where all the participants were.

"Well aren't they an interesting bunch of people..." another voice muttered chuckling slightly under his breath before putting his headphones on his ears and walking towards the hall, his purple hair waving as he walked along the pavement.

" another voice muttered chuckling slightly under his breath before putting his headphones on his ears and walking towards the hall, his purple hair waving as he walked along the pavement