Rescue Mission Part 3

A/N Before I forget, there is one character in this story that doesn't belong to us and that is Miko. I know, it is similar to the ship name but it is not the same thing! I would like to say thank you to Hearts_Of_Shadows for letting us use one of her oc! It is much appreciated!

-With Team 1-

"How'd we get here?" Jiro asked confused.

"Must be that dark portal quirk." Tokoyami answered with a straight face.

"Nya? This seems interesting."

"Who are you?!" Katsuki shouted to the unknown voice.

"The less you know the better nya." the voiced happily quired back.

"Who are you, reveal yourself!"

"Nya, Kishin isn't going to tell you."

"But you just..."

"Damn why him." Katsuki M mutters silently "Then is the rest of BeRK here too?"

"Did you say something?" Koda asked confused as he looked at Katsuki M who quickly shook his head and replied with:

"Nope, nothing."

"Idiot! Forget it! I just wanna play with you guys." The villain had been seemingly talking to himself causing the heroes to stare in confusion.

"Let's play then!" This seemed to knock Katsuki M back to his sadistic mode and readily got into an attacking position. 

Kishin jumps out of the shadows, swiftly and strategically attacking them with his scythe while also defending himself from their attacks. With his scythe cutting through most of their attacks, he was unstoppable. 

Kishin had white hair and wore mostly black, covering most of his body with clothes. He wore a ripped cape that protected his back and carried a large scythe using one hand, looking intimidating to the group. 

"Damn, he's good

"Damn, he's good." Jiro silently whispers to Kaoru as they both catch their breath.

"What's this guy's quirk even, his scythe?"

"Nya, Kishin's quirk isn't the scythe, you haven't seen the worst part of the Kishin!"

"Is this guy serious." Genji asked shocked before Kishin looked at him angrily causing Genji to shiver in fear before turning into a wolf, getting ready to fight.

"Why does it have to be him..." Mineta asked disappointed "Why can't we get a girl villain with a nice b-"

"Shut it perv!" Katsuki M said while glaring at Mineta

"Darn it! He dodges my every bullet!" Kaoru said frustrated as Kishin cackled in excitement.

In the midst of battle and frustration, Katsuki M summoned a blue-looking girl seemingly out of nowhere and shouted "Miko attack!"