Fifth and Final Battle

"Now for the final match!" All Might shouted as he drew the lots once more, he took out the last 2 balls with a white "I" and black "J".

"Team I as the hero and team J as the villains."

"Great I guess we're heroes." Ichigo stated as he walked into the starting position, Genji who had transformer into a wolf.

"Good luck." Yuriko said as she and her brother walked towards the building.

"You're certain we will win this?" Genji asked Ichigo who nodded, positive of his plan.

"I just need to get a hint of both of their powers." Ichigo whispered as Genji smirked and rubbed his nose with his thumb.

"Leave that part to me!"

"Alright then, let's beat these latecomers." Ichigo cheered as the bell rang.

"Begin!"

With that, the hero team was off.

"Since this is the last battle, might as well just go to the room straight away, it's easy to find it now since we've watched so many people walk towards it." Ichigo said as Genji howled before going forward and running towards the room with the missle.

"Go Hikaru!" Yuriko shouted as Hikaru created an illusion of them while Ichigo walked into the room, so the illusion didn't affect him.

"That's one. Genji I need the other." Ichigo ordered as Genji growled before breaking free of the illusion as Yuriko snarled and kicked the wolf.

"You're making me angry." Yuriko growled as she ran towards the fallen wolf, only to be stopped by Ichigo who blocked her attack.

"Who needs luck now?" He asked smugly before counterattacking, easily hitting her in the stomach.

"That's it. You're going down. Hikaru!" Yuriko ordered as Hikaru nodded and created yet another illusion, this time of thousands of Yuriko.

"Now it's time you meet the real me!" She shouted as her hair started to glow and she ran towards Ichigo in full speed, almost knocking him out, only to miss by a few centimeters. As the other Yuriko's disappeared because the illusion was disrupted thanks to Genji biting Hikaru's right arm.

"I finally know what you can do. Come to me, I remember everything." Ichigo ordered as lightning suddenly struck the two siblings.

"Im-Impossible..." Yuriko cursed as Genji shifted to a parrot and flew to touch the missle.

With that, the final battle was over.

"Very well done Young Ichigo and Genji, that was a very impressive set of skills indeed." All Might praised as Hiroko pouted, now not being able to win her bet since she had betted against Genji winning the battle.

"What's your motivation if I may ask?" He asked as Genji proudly shouted:

"Not become a pet animal!"

Everyone sweatdropped at the comment before turning their attention to Hiroko who just continued to pout.

"You've showed some impressive skills, all of you. Thank you for participating in this lesson." 

A/N: A short update for today, sorry! Also we forgot to include the pictures of the new characters, Yuriko(SECOND PIC) and Hikaru(FIRST PIC), so if any of you are interested here they are: