A day of battle with All Might

All the students were ranked based on the number of points they accumulated in the physical assessment and as the assessment had been completed the ranks are as following:

Hiroko Nakasone

Nurarihyon Hosokawa & Ichigo Hideaki

Aoi Akitora & Harley

Katsuki Miyamae

Asuka & Kaoru Miyura

Misaki Tora

Shioko Ichisada

Emiko Toru

Kazumi Genji

Jun Vermilion

Shizuko Tudou

Shiro Adagaki

Koken Yano

Yura Ha

Miwako Kurkawa

The second day at school started of pretty boring, with the first few lessons being English, Maths, and Science, most of the students couldn't even keep their eyes opened in class. Then they all went to the main cafeteria, where lunch was served. And then in the afternoon they have the long anticipated Basic Hero Training class.

"I am....."

".....Coming through the door like a normal person." All Might announced as he entered the 1C homeroom, leaving most of the students in awe.

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being hero.You'll take the most units of this subject!" All Might explained as he reached the center of the classroom.

"Let's get right into it!" He continued while flexing for some unknown reason

"This is what we'll do today! Combat Training." He announced as he held up a card with "BATTLE" written on it.

The class was pretty excited, but it was nothing compared to Harley and Katsuki's level of excitement.

"Let's get started on destroying these puny hero-wannabes." Harley shouted as he stood up on his chair and started cackling to himself.

"You won't destroy anything, because I'll destroy everything before you even get the chance to blink" Katsuki declared as he stared Harley in the eye.

"Lamee..." Shiro said as she rolled her eyes at the circus twins.

"What did you say you punk?!" Harley and Katsuki said perfectly in sync before getting cut of by All Might.

"Now children, suit up, and after you change, gather in Ground Beta!" All Might ordered while pointing to their costume lockers.

"AYE SIR!" the class answered enthusiastically.

"For this class, you will be split into villains and heroes and fight two on two indoor battles. This is a real battle to understand the basics, however, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout, the heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon the whole time or catch the heroes. Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots." All Might explained

Team A: Kaoru Miyura & Hiroko Nakasone

Team B: Jun Vermilion & Nurarihyon Hosokawa

Team C: Asuka Miyura & Miwako Kurkawa

Team D: Harley & Katsuki Miyamae

Team E: Koken Yano & Shiro Adagaki

Team F: Aoi Akitora & Shioko Ichisada

Team G: Shizuko Tudou & Emiko Toru

Team H: Misaki Tora & Yura Ha

Team I: Ichigo Hideaki & Kazumi Genji

"The first teams to fight will be...These guys!" All Might said as he held up two balls he took out from the boxes. The black ball has the letter "F" while the white one has "D" written on it.

"Alright team D you're the heroes, team F you're villains, the rest of you follow me to a monitor room." All Might ordered as Katsuki and Harley mumbled incoherently under their breath, sulking at the thought of becoming the heroes.

"This will be fun. Let's go Shioko." Aoi said smirking as Shioko nodded and followed behind Aoi towards the battlefield.

-Battle 1-

"Argh! Being a hero is much harder than a villain!" Harley complained as he sulked through one of the alleyways of the battlefield when they came across the building where the 'villains' hideouts were.

"I don't get the kill anyone..." Katsuki whined as he stabbed a nearby pole.

"Let's just get this over with." Harley sighed before walking into the building like a normal person, through the window.

"Katsuki, play fetch." He ordered as Katsuki snarled before running towards one of the many rooms in the building.

"Come out heroes!I, uh, mean villains. I am here to slain you, uh, I mean capture you!" Harley shouted loudly as he started walking around the corridors of the building as well.

-with Aoi and Shioko-

"Do we do something about them?" Shioko asked Aoi who had just sat down and leaned onto the bomb comfortably.

"Nah. Let them come." Aoi answered simply as he moved his golden wings around him before he flicked his hands making the wing separate into tiny bits of feathers.

"Find them for us." He ordered as the feathers swooped out of the room and Aoi slept but not before saying:

"Hey, Shioko, would you mind turning the bomb into a gas?"

"It only lasts two minutes." Shioko reminded him as Aoi nodded before counting down from 3 to 1. Once the countdown ended, a shout could be heard and Harley and Katsuki could be seen being carried to the room.

"Now." With that command, Shioko turned the bomb into gas and it disappeared.

"Too late boys, you can't get the bomb now." Aoi taunted as Harley let out an angry shout before conjuring up one fire and one water ball which was sent firing towards Aoi who was saved by Shioko who turned them into gas as well.

"Thanks."

"Thank me later."

"I'm going to kill you!" Katsuki shouted before running towards Shioko and attacking him.

"Let's end this." Aoi exclaimed bringing his feathers towards him once more.

"That's funny, I was thinking the same thing." Harley smirked before they both launched at each other.

"I got you!" They both shouted as they had wrapped the other in capturing tape.

"I clearly got you first!" Harley stated proudly before Aoi snarled at him.

"I got you first!" He retorted as the but heads against each other, electricity could be seen between them.

"Oh no. I got caught." Katsuki muttered as he was covered with the tape.

"Same here." Shioko said as the timer ended.

"And that's the first battle. The result is a draw. Good job to both teams you all did wonderfully well." All Might said through the speakers.

And with that the first match ended.

A/N OMG!!! We got 50 votes!!! Thanks to everyone who voted!!! It means a lot to us!!! To celebrate this special occasion. We will release an OVA tomorrow about Katsuki and Harley along with the newest chapter! Stay tune for more!!!!