Physical Quirk Assessment

"3,2,1,Go!" Ryunosuka shouted as a line of five students, Katsuki, Harley, the twins and Nura started shooting the attacking targets using their own quirk, the targets either burned or fell down because of the impact made by the students. The so-called targets aren't the usual targets you see, these can move.

"Although this is quite fun, this isn't as fun as destroying something alive..." Katsuki muttered to Harley who nodded in agreement.

"Next line." He ordered as the next five people Miwako, Genji, Hiroko, Koken and a new character, Emiko Toru, has the quirk to summon any race of helpers or minions to aid him in battle. He is seen wearing a dark blue cloak  with a white striped hood, so no one could see his face.

"Come forth Tachikoma!" Toru shouted as the ground started to shake and rocks of every shape and size would gather together to recreate a giant

"Come forth Tachikoma!" Toru shouted as the ground started to shake and rocks of every shape and size would gather together to recreate a giant. Blue rings circled around both the rock giant and Toru's wrists, showing that Toru was in control.

With the giant, he had started motioning his hands to move towards the targets in which the giant responded to, causing the target to crumble in defeat.

"Hey Miwako! Make sure to watch me win this thing!" Koken said proudly as he looked over to Miwako, his childhood best friend as the said girl smiled and nodded.

"Be careful!" She ordered as Koken smiled sheepishly before running towards the target while creating a bunch of birds with the paper he brought with him. Once all the birds were ready, he shot all of them at the target at once leaving no chance to escape.

Genji and Hiroko worked together, with Genji transforming into a wolf and biting off one of the targets that was attacking Hiroko, while Hiroko slashed the other moving target beside him.

"Next line."

In the line after this one we see five new faces, Shioko Ichisada, Shizuko Tudou, Jun Vermillion, Yura Ha and Misaki Tora. As Ryunosuka signaled the group to start the targets started moving and Jun Vermilion, a young boy with grey eyes and messy silver hair, could be seen starting to attack the targets while Misaki Tora was just jumping around and trying to produce sweat.