Second Battle

The second battle team B (heroes) against team E (villain) had come to a quick end with it being a victor to the heroes. Mainly because of Shiro's hot headedness and Nura's shield being indestructible, they had managed to destroy the entire building.

"Nura. Listen very carefully. Since we are a team and I know you don't want to lose, I have come up with a strategic plan that will lead us, to victory." Jun stated as Nura looked at him, signalling him to continue.

"Now, all you have to do is..."

-In another room-
"We the villains, will win!!!" Koken shouted which made Miwako chuckle in the observatory at his cuteness as Nura and Jun arrived to the room.

"Oh look, shorty is here." Nura said with dull eyes which made Shiro twitch her eyebrow in annoyance.

"Don't call me that!" Shiro shouted angrily as Nura smirked

"Call you what? Shorty?" Nura taunted further which set Shiro in rage.

"I'm going to clober you for calling me short!" Shiro shouted as she started firing at Nura who yawned and sighed in disinterest.

"Stop it you idiot!" Koken shouted angrily at Shiro who just kept firing at Nura, trying to break his 'unbreakable' shield. All her attacks had been deflected and the lasers had bounced off towards part of the building's infrastructure.

"You to mutt, get out of my sight." Nura said now tuning his attention to Koken.

"Why I'd oughta..." Koken mumbled before turning towards Shiro and shouting:

"Give him all you've got shorty!"

"Don't give me orders and DON'T call me shorty either!" Shiro shouted angrily but did as he asked her too, she increased the amount of lasers that she shot while Nura just smirked and turned to Jun.

The victory wasn't very hard to achieve, since Jun's plan and predictions were absolutely perfect and No one could even touch Nura.

The match didn't even last for ten minutes, cause while Nura was distracting Koken and Shiro as they tried to break through his shield, Jun made an elaborate plan and route to get to the missle and retrieved it successfully.

"We'll that was child's play. A human's mind is almost easy to read." Jun said with an emotionless face while Nura just ignored him and walked back to the monitor room, the only recognition of thanks he had gotten was a smirk from Nura, before he too followed to the room leaving Koken and Shiro to argue.

"This has gone quite enough, I want you to stop, the both of you!" All Might ordered through the mic but was ignored.

"Could I try?" Miwako asked as All Might hesitantly gave her the mic.

Miwako took a deep breath before starting:

"Koken Yano! Now you listen here! Stop fighting or else I won't hang out with you anymore!"

In which Koken immediately responded with a whimper.

"That's right, you've been a very bad boy!" She continued as Koken stopped interacting with Shiro and looked at the camera nearest to him.

"Don't leave me princess!" Koken pleaded as Miwako smiled in the room before finishing with:

"I won't now get yourself back here." 

Koken immediately smiled and walked out of the now broken building as if nothing had happened leaving a confused Shiro behind.

"Doesn't he remind you of a dog?" Yura Ha asked the remaining teams who nodded in agreement.

"He acts more of a dog than me and that's saying a lot." Genji said sighing

"Oh but you're just adorable in dog form Genji!" Hiroko concluded as Genji's cheeks flared in a red colour.

"Shut up Hiroko, damn snake." In which Hiroko responded with a pout before hugging him as Genji tried to pull away from the hug.

"He reminds me of a doberman... he is easily angered by the smallest things but when his master calls for him he forgets everything and just does what she says without any second thoughts." Misaki said as they agreed.

"What are you guys all talking about?" A voice interrupted their important conversation making them all jump in surprise only to turn and see Miwako.

"Oh we were just talking about-" Yura Ha started before Misaki covered her mouth and laughed nervously

"Oh nothing important. Just thinking who we were going up against and whatnot."

"Alright then. If you'll excuse me, I have to see if Koken is alright." Miwako said before taking her leave causing Misaki to let out a sigh of relief as she uncovered Yura Ha's mouth.
"What was that about?" Yura Ha asked curiously as Misaki explained

"They're close to each other right? Which means if we tell her we think of him as a dog, she will tell him and if she tells him, he will know and we will be on his next death list. We could easily beat him and all that, but I want to void becoming enemies with anyone."

"That makes sense." Yura Ha nodded as Genji finally got out of Hiroko's hold.

"The next fight will be..."