Rescue Mission Part 2

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?!" Kirishima said after attacking as the smoke start to clear up.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." The ghostlike villain said as the smoke disappears completely.

"That's right. Even if you ate students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"This is bad!" Thirteen stated as one of her fingers opened, ready to use her quirk.

"Move away, you four!"

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The purple villain stated as

They were suddenly covered by a huge purple fog that caused all the students to scream in shock.

"What the-" Kirishima asked as the fog got stronger, one by one, all the students in both classes start to disappear into various places

"Mother-*cough*" Harley spewed out throughout the dome.

The portals all opened, with Kaoru, Koken, Genji and Katsuki Miyamae all falling onto the rooftop of a building in the fire region of the dome.

"Now who in the right mind thought that they could send us here..." Genji muttered as he started stretching his muscles.

"Where's Harley?!" Katsuki shouted looking for the said boy to find that he wasn't there.

"Calm down, he should still be in the site if they won't let us out." Kaoru stated calmly as Katsuki glared at him.

Team 1:
Tokoyami
Jiro
Koda
Mineta
Katsuki M.
Genji
koken
Kaoru

Team 2:
Sato
Misaki Tora
Hikaru Morishita
Kaminari
Yaoyorozu
Shioko Ichisada
Yura Ha
Nurarihyon Hosokawa

Team 3:
Yuriko Morishita
Aoyama
Shizuko Tudou
Harley
Deku
Hagakure
Uraraka
Asuka Miyura

Team 4:
Todoroki
Aoi Akitora
Shoji
Kirishima
Shiro Adagaki
Sero
Ichigo Hideaki
Jun Vermillion

Team 5:
Ashido
Hiroko Nakasone
Kacchan
Ojiro
Emiko Toru
Asui
Miwako Kurkawa
Iida

-With team 4-

"What the hell! When did we go to this area of the USJ!" Aoi said absolutely confused by the situation they are in.

"I believe that we were teleported here by the blackish purple smoke a while back." Jun explains as best as he can.

"No kidding Sherlock" Shiro replies with sarcasm in her tone

"God are you always this rude!" Aoi scolded Shiro

"I wonder if Yuriko is alright." He then muttered to himself.

"Wait who's that?" Sero asked as he pointed out a dark figure coming towards them from the shadows. "Hey it might be someone from our class! Heyyy!"

"Sero, wait." Shoto Todoroki then said while blocking Sero with his arm.

"Hhhmmmmmm."

"What a lovely little bunch I have here."

"I don't believe we know this mysterious person in the shadows. I wonder who he or she might be." Jun then said to Kirishima.

"Who cares! But I don't think he or she is here to make friends." Kirishima mutters back to Jun who looked confused. 

"Kirishima s-" Todoroki was then cut of the the figure.

"Well then since all of you are dying to meet me, I guess I'll introduce myself," the person said as she starts walking out of the shadow. "I am Raven of BeRK, nice to meet you all." she continues with a slight grin on her face.

  "Why are you and your villain friends here?" Todoroki asked her curiously as her grin turned into a smirk

"Simple," she said calmly, "to kill All Might."

"Lets just defeat her," Sero suggested to his friend as he readied his quirk.

"Yea there's only one of her." Kirishima continues trying to persuade Todoroki who still looked unsure.

"Just one? Think again. My babies are everywhere!" She chuckles as a swarm of raven with glowing green eyes enters the area and surrounds them.

"RUN!" Shoji shouted out loud, this caused an uproar of bird noises to start along with the flutters of their feathers.

"Nura now!" Ichigo announced hastily as Nura scowled and the ravens started descending upon them rapidly.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He shouted angrily but stood in front of the swarm of ravens, protecting the group from any harm while Todoroki used his ice quirk to cover the rest of the sides.

"Why you little-"

"RUN!"

Once they have gotten far enough Todoroki built a wall of ice protecting them once again, from any ravens that might come.

"How are we supposed to stop her?" Shoji asked absolutely confused.

"Hhmm I have an idea, I really do hope it will work out as I planned in my head," Jun said to everyone before he dazed of on his thoughts.

"And what is that?" Todoroki asked Jun as he stared at Todoroki blankly.

"Well then hurry up and tell us!" Shiro exclaimed

"Well if my observation was correct, and they are 99.67% of the time, we must take or somehow stop the black orb-like thing she has on her right hand." Jun explains. "I believe it is the source of all her ravens."

"So... who has a quirk that can shoot things?"

This caused the 1C students to stare at Ichigo who was just about to put on his headphones.