Silence is Golden, Yeah and Duct Tape is Silver... Your Point?

A/N: HELLO EVERYBODY!!! Did ya miss us? We are still alive and we bring to you the newest chapter! Since it has been name the rescue... mission... for so long, we thought we'd change it up a bit. Enjoy and have a nice night or day!!!

Previously on Class 1C:

"This is bad." Uraraka muttered as Izuku started mumbling to himself.

"So what's the plan Midoriya?" Hagakure asked as Izuku looked around trying to find a way to beat her.

"I got it! Here's the plan."

Midoriya then proceeded to draw on the sand they were on to demonstrate.

"We know that Modena Butterfly and Harley has some sort of history together."

"How do you know that?" Uraraka asked confused

"By the look on her face every time she mentions him." Midoriya explained before continuing on:

"It would mean they have some sort of close bond with each other, whether it be by force or not, that would mean that she will protect Harley at all cost."

"Which means what exactly?" Aoyama asked, equally confused as the others causing Midoriya to point at a glaring Harley who was busy attacking Modena Butterfly along with Yuriko and Asuka.

"We can attack him to get to her."

"We can't hurt our friends!" Uraraka concluded as she flailed her arms around.

"Also if Katsuki M. finds out we're screwed and I mean literally screwed." Shizuko stated as Midoriya gulped and nodded.

"It's the only chance we got to defeat Modena Butterfly."

"Well if you put it that way..." Hagakure sighed before they nodded and executed the plan.

Uraraka places her hands together and started levitating the rocks towards Harley who was panting. His eyes glazed at the floating rocks above him as his eyes widened and as if by magic, the rocks had disappeared leaving only dust and an also panting Modena Butterfly.

"Oi! What's the big idea?! You almost killed me!" Harley shouted as he stomped his right foot onto the ground in anger.

"Sorry!" Uraraka apologized while smiling as she saw the now tired Modena Butterfly who had distanced herself with Yuriko and Asuka to catch her breath.

"What happened to you?" Yuriko asked curiously since Modena Butterfly had disappeared and reappeared away from them. The female archer just sighed before smirking.

"Oh nothin, you two just so happened to bore me and I needed some time off."

"By disappearing and reappearing 10 meters away from us while panting might I add." Asuka stated as she looked at her suspiciously.

"Yes. That's just my idea of some time off."

"By tiring yourself even more?"

"Yes. Now shut up and stay still so I can end you." Modena Butterfly ordered as she aimed her arrow at Yuriko who was smiling the entire time.

Harley, on the other hand, was becoming weaker by the minute and was clutching his stomach as if he was in pain.

"What's wrong with him?" Midoriya asked scared that they actually hurt him.

"I have no idea." Shizuko muttered in return as Modena Butterfly caught sight of the now in pain Harley.

"What's wrong little villain?," Modena butterfly asked while dodging Yuriko's attacks.

"The curse taking effect again?"

Harley didn't dare to make eye contact with her. After firing a couple arrows to Asuka and Yuriko, she responded: