Third battle

The second match is over. All Might then pull out two more balls from the boxes, one from the black and one form the white.

"The next teams to fight are these guys!" All Might announces while holding up the black ball with "A" on it and the white ball with "C" on it.

"So it ended up being like this huh, it's you versus me brother." Asuka smirked as she glanced at her brother.

"Don't think I'm going easy on you Asuka, I'm gonna win this." Kaoru stated proudly

"You took the words right out of my mouth Kaoru." Asuka continued as she changed one of her hands into a katana.

"They talk?"

"I thought they were mute!"

"Well that was unexpected..."

"Uhm... You guys do know this is a team effort as well right?" Miwako said as the twins ignored her and continue glaring at each other.

"Let them be, the faster I get this over with, the faster I can win the bet." Hiroko said smirking as Miwako looked at her.

"What bet?" She asked her as Hiroko just smiled getting into position with Kaoru as they portrayed the villains and left the starting point and to the room with the missile in it.

"The battle starts now."

And with that, the hero team, which consists of Asuka and Miwako, started the battle by running towards the building.

"Hey Miwako, can you use your future sight thing to help us win?" Asuka asked as Miwako thought about it.

"It only happens at night." Miwako answered honestly as Asuka growled in frustration.

"What did you dream about last night?" Asuka asked once more before Miwako smirked and whispered something into her ear.

"You want me to do what?!" She shouted angrily as Miwako sweatdropped.

"It's one of the only ways we will win."

"You do it then. I'll focus on beating my brother, you get Hiroko, is that fine?" Asuka asked as Miwako nodded eagerly ready for the plan to take place. They had walked for several minutes before finally locating the room.

"Oh you're finally here! I was thinking you got lost and couldn't make it." Kaoru taunted as Asuka smirked.

"Looks like you're dumber than you look brother dear."

"Quite the contrary sister dear." Was his last words before he morphed both of his hands to AK47s. While Asuka morphed her hands into knife blades and sliced the bullets that were headed towards her.

"Hiroko take care of Miwako!" Kaoru ordered as Hiroko slithered towards Miwako and slashed one of her claws on her, almost hitting her.

Miwako dodged it right on time and stood up, getting ready to say her speech.

"I love Genji!"

Everything was quiet after that.

"What?" Hiroko mumbled angrily as she stared at her with glowing red eyes.

"I love Genji." Miwako said confidently as Genji could be seen cowering in fear of getting beaten both later and now by two different people.

"You have to go through me before you can marry my adopted brother!" Hiroko shouted angrily as she tried to hit Miwako who dodged once more.

"Adopted?"

"Genji, you okay there pal?"

"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine..."

"She loves him?! What does she see in him...." Koken could be seen mumbling under his breath as he glared at Genji who just sweatdropped.

"I got you!" Was what turned their attention away from the glaring Koken and cowering Genji and towards the screen. There could be seen Hiroko wrapped in capturing tape.

"Hiroko is out!" All Might shouted through the mic as Hiroko went back to her normal self and pouted while muttering:

"It was all a trick...wasn't it."

They then turned their attention to the twins battle where they were both still at each other, equally strong until Kaoru changed his AK47s to one big bazooka.

"You plan on blowing up your dear sister?" Asuka asked sarcastically as she dramatically placed her bladed hand towards her forehead to imitate a confused girl.

"Yup. Bye bye." Kaoru answered as he fired a black ball at her in which she sliced easily. But what she wasn't expecting is the ball to explode and cover her with capturing tape.

"Asuka Miyura is out!" All Might shouted once more.

"Oh I will so get you back for this." Asuka muttered playfully as Kaoru patted her head.

"I'm sure you will." Kaoru replied as he turned his attention to Miwako.

"I give up!" She immediately stated as the timer ran out.

"Winner! Villain team!"

"Well that was easy..." Kaoru mumbled before helping her sister up and walking back towards the monitor room along with Hiroko and Miwako.

Once they got back, Hiroko immediately hugged Genji while Koken took Miwako and talked to her.

"Do you actually like Genji?" Koken asked as Miwako smirked.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Miwako asked in return as Koken blushed slightly while stuttering.

"N-no, o-of course n-not."

"I don't love him, don't worry about it." Miwako smiled as Koken sighed in relief.

"Good."

"Let go of me Hiroko!" Genji cried as the snake hybrid kept hugging him.

"Genji! You promised you'd turn into an animal that I can pet!" Hiroko reminded as Genji twitched his eyebrows in annoyance.

"I said if you win! You got caught!" Genji stated as Hiroko smiled.

"I did! It's a team effort." and with that, Genji sighed before transforming himself into a large bear for her to pet.

"Yay!"

"He could be great for our circus..." Harley muttered as the bear growled at him.

"Now, now, everyone, this is no time to fight, I have to announce the next match." All Might stated as he drew the lots once more.

When he drew he took three draws, as there were an odd number of people left, there on his right hand lay a black ball with a "H", a white ball with a "G" and a black and white colored ball with a "I" on it.

"We get to choose whether we want to be a villain or a hero?" Ichigo muttered as Genji nodded finally getting out of Hiroko's hold.

"We'll just go right ahead to the missle room then." Yura Ha stated before she and Misaki walked out of the monitor room to the battlefield.

"Come Emiko, let us start the participation of our friendly team battle." Shizuko ordered softly as Emiko nodded and stood beside her.

"Well, which side would you choose young Ichigo and Genji?" All Might asked curiously as they both looked at each other before nodding.

"We choose..."

A/N: From now on we will have an updating schedule we will be updating every Monday, Thursday and Friday and also we have exams coming up in a few weeks so if we are suddenly absent from posting you will know why! Once again thank you for reading our story!!!