Rescue training

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of update! But to make up for it! Here's a new chapter and we will be posting a new OVA! Please read and I hope you enjoy! 

Today was a very special day for both Class 1C and 1A, this was the day they gathered classes and go on a rescue mission together and so far,

"How were the ordinary members of the press able to do something like this?" the principal asked to Recovery Girl, Midnight and Eleven as he examined the obliterated wall.

"Someone instigated this. Did someone evil slip in? Or was it intended to be a declaration of war?"

Meanwhile, class 1C was all sitting on their seats as Ryu-sensei entered causing their conversation to come to a stop. They were on their way to a large building used to practice rescue missions.

"Excuse me, Sensei, What are we doing today?" Jun asked politely as Chrono aka Ryu-sensei looked at him.

"So class, today's basic hero training, you will have 4 instructors."

"Me, All Might, Eraserhead and, Eleven."

"Also, due to All Might's tight schedule, he is only available to teach one period, so you guys will be training with the students of 1A as well."

"Got it?"

"And what is it that we are going to do sensei?" Jun asked once more causing Chrono to chuckle.

"Rescue training."

So everyone, including the students from 1A, went in the bus and drove off to the location of the training.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you!"

"Oh, I love Thirteen!" One of the girls from Class 1A stated gushing over their teacher.

"Let's go inside without delay!"

"We look forward to working with you!" Everyone stated before they made their way into the building.

"Wow! It looks like Universal Studios Japan!" Another Class 1A student shouted admiring the view of the building's inside.

"I've been there, it's nice, I have many friends." Katsuki Miyamae stated as everyone in his class looked at him shocked.

"You? Disneyland? Really?" Aoi asked as he raised an eyebrow confused.

"Yes, the people inside the suits are my friends, they have been sewed inside the suit and never allowed to leave it again." He explained causing the rest of the people to gulp in fear or nod their head in understanding.

"It is a training ground I made with different types of accidents and disasters, a shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc! It's called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or 'USJ' for short!"

"It really is the USJ..." the students from both classes said

"All right then, first-" Eraserhead was cut off by the sudden lack of light that caused all the students to look up towards the now, unusable lights.

A black hole had suddenly appeared in the middle of the building causing the pro heroes to look shocked along with Harley and Katsuki Miyamae while the others looked confused.

"Gather together and don't move."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Genji stated before walking closer to his classmates.

"Thirteen, protect the students." Eraserhead ordered as he and Chrono got ready for battle.

"What's that?" Another student, Kirishima, from Class 1A asked as a hand suddenly appeared from the black hole.

"Don't move! Those are villains."

This statement caused everyone to panic in their own way.

"The trespassing of the other day was the work of these scumbags after all huh?" Eraserhead asked as a horde of villains had suddenly walked towards them.

"Huh? Villains?"

"Teacher! What about the trespasser sensors?"

"We have them of course, but..."

"Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that." A guy with different coloured hair stated calmly

"This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

"The obvious answer would be to destroy All Might." Jun answered simply causing their heads to turn to him.

"It's the most logical answer."

"Thirteen start the evacuation." Chrono ordered as Thirteen nodded

"Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too." Eraserhead stated towards a blond boy who nodded as well.

"We're leaving it to you Thirteen." Chrono said before he and Eraserhead jumped into action.

"Shooting squad, let's go!"

Chrono and Eraserhead worked together as Chrono paused time and captured as many villains in his 'time manipulating radius' and Eraserhead dealt with the rest by erasing their quirk then attacked them straight out.

Then Thirteen ordered the students to evacuate, but just as they were running to the exit, they were stopped by a dark purple, ghost-like villain.

"Nice to meet you."

Then two of the students from 1A, Katsuki Bakugou and Kirishima, with Harley and Katsuki Miyame jumped and tried to attack the villain.