Explanations

Chapter 3: Explanations

*Emma's POV*

We're all currently sitting in the living room, waiting patiently for our family to show up. Liam had called Ashton, who's with Anabel, who then called Michael. Louis called Eli, who's with Luke, who then called Calum. Harry tried to reach Sabrina, but she never answered. To be honest, I'm quite concerned about her. What if she's in trouble? We can't know, and we can't leave the house yet. Harry is still trying to get a hold of her. Hopefully she'll answer soon.

Gabrielle sent all the vampires with Dante, over to their secret location, while she waits for us. She also kept another vampire with her, but she never introduced her. She looks young, just like Gabrielle. Her hair is dark brown, like mine, but I've got longer hair. Hers stops just below her shoulders. Her hair is kind of hiding her eyes, but I notice that they're the lightest blue I've ever seen, like a bright light. If only light were blue.

A sudden knock at the front door, makes me sit up and look over at Louis. He smiles at me and I smile back, knowing exactly who that could be. I stand up quickly, to go answer it. I open it up and see my daughter and my son, accompanied by Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum, Victoria, Catherine and Elysabeth. My kids jump on me and I immediately wrap my arms around them. I haven't seen them in such a long time. Too long.

"ELI! ANABEL!" I kiss the top of their heads. I notice everyone coming inside the house, with smiles on their faces.

"Hey Emma. It's good to see you too." Luke jokes and I start to giggle. I let go of my kids and they both have smiles on their faces.

"It's been so long. I really missed you Mum." Eli says first and I brush his cheek with the back of my hand.

"I've missed you more." Anabel grins and I laugh. I give her a kiss on her left cheek. Eli jumps into Louis' arms. Anabel runs to Liam and catches her in his arms. I turn to the others and smile at Niall, who's shaking everyone's hand with Paul.

"Hey guys. It's been a while." I stare at the four men in front of me, while Niall and Paul have a conversation with the three girls. Ashton wraps his arms around me in a tight hug.

"It has. It's great to see a familiar face again. Anabel and I, have been quite busy going around Europe." Ashton explains.

"How was it?" I ask and he beams up.

"It was amazing! We started out in London, then after we went to Paris, then Rome, Spain, then we decided to go back to London, then after we went around Ireland." That does sound like fun.

"Well, Eli and I have been practicing our abilities." Luke speaks up.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Eli is really really good. He can pretty much do almost everything in the book Sabrina made us read." Eli walks over to us and smiles up at Luke.

"Yeah, it's pretty sick. I can do so much! Some of it though, I need Luke's help because it requires an extra person to perform the spell, but still... I think we're pretty good." Eli wraps an arm around Luke's neck and chuckles.

"And how is our beautiful angel sent from heaven doing?" Catherine smiles. I blush and give her a hug.

"I'm doing good. How about you? Are you and Justin still together?" She lets go of my hug and shrugs. I look at her with a curious stare.

"... Justin... He... Just left."

"Yeah, one bloody day, he just decides to pack all his shit and then just vanishes! Leaving poor Cat alone without any explanation or anything! He didn't even say bye for fuck sakes! What a bloody dipstick! A bugger! A grotty minger! Wally wazzack!" Victoria yells, and everyone stares at her.