Nothing's Working!

Chapter 4: Nothing's Working!

*Emma's POV*

"We need to leave now." Gabrielle walks past us, and opens the front door. Destiny follows her out the door and we look at each other. This is so soon..

"Should we bring anything?" Niall asks. Before any of us can answer him, Gabrielle and Destiny come back inside the house, closing the door behind them.

"We have a problem..."

"What's going on?" Liam steps up.

"I sense that there's something wrong... And I can't run vampire speed.." Destiny speaks up. We look at her with confused looks. I didn't sense anything and what is she talking about..?

"Destiny was going to run vampire speed to tell the others we were on our way. But she can't. I can't either. The demons black magic is probably influencing our ways of living." She explains and I glance over at Eli. He snaps his fingers and a single blue flame comes out from his finger tips.

"My magic still works.." He points out. Gabrielle closes her eyes and suddenly she's a little kitten. I stare at her in shock.

'Oh that's sick!' I hear Niall think. I giggle and she turns back into her own self.

"Okay, mine does too.. So at least we can still work our powers.. The question is, how are we going to get to my palace..?" We're going to a palace?

'Apparently..' I look over at Niall and he smiles.

"We can always take the cars.." Harry suggests. "We can even go looking for Sabrina on the way. It's not that far. She should be at the abandoned house near by." I remember going there for the first time when I found out I was pregnant... Then the second time where I helped Sabrina with her business.

"Yeah, that would be a great idea!" Paul speaks up.

"But not everyone fits in the cars... We're eighteen.." Liam says.

"Don't worry.. I'll transform into a car, I'll take four people." Gabrielle walks out the door. Niall walks up to me and takes my hand.

"I'm going with you." I nod, agreeing. My daughter walks towards me and takes my other hand.

"I'm going with you too." I smile and Destiny walks up to us.

"How about we go in Miss. Gabrielle's car form. Niall will be more safe with her and I close by."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." I look at Niall and he nods. We walk out of the house, following Destiny to the nice red mustang. Destiny gets in the passenger side, while Niall, Anabel and I go by the back seat.

I look back before I go inside and notice Louis, Liam, Eli, Calum, Ashton, Cat and El walk towards Louis' car. Harry, Luke, Michael, Zayn, Paul and Vic take Harry's car. I close the car door behind me and look over at Niall. He smiles at me and then at Anabel.

"You guys ready?" A sudden voice asks and it makes Niall jump in his seat in surprise. I put a hand on his knee in reassurance.

"Yes. We're ready." Destiny says. The car suddenly starts. I look at the front wheel of the car and it starts moving.

'Cool! That's so weird!' I look over at Niall and smile.

'Yeah, it's pretty awesome.'

'I want to be a shape shifter! That would be so much fun!' I catch him looking at me and I smile at him.

'It does look like fun.'