We Should Just Tell Them

Chapter 26: We Should Just Tell Them

*Louis' POV*

All the boys showed up. Niall, Zayn, Harry, Paul and even Luke, Ashton, Micheal and Calum came. Liam thought it would be best if we just all talked about it as a family, so the girls are all here as well.

"What should we do?" Emma asks, while sitting on the couch with Eli.

"Should we really tell them?" Luke asks, not sure. He's sitting next to Eli, holding his hand. I can't help but smile at the two.

"Yeah Louis.. I don't think it's such a good idea that we tell them." Michael says, holding Victoria from behind.

"There could be vampire hunters or something out there." Victoria points out.

"Things can turn out for the worst..." Elysabeth says, shrugging. I look over at her. Calum had her seated on his lap.

"I don't think.. We're meant to be known about.." Ashton says. Anabel nods, agreeing with him.

"So many bad things can happen. In my opinion I don't think it's a good idea." Catherine says.

"I agree as well." Sabrina says, standing next to Cat. "You also have your careers to consider... But most of all, your family."

"Okay so we don't tell them... Except there's one problem..." Zayn speaks up, walking towards the middle of our circle.

"What is it?" Harry ask, with a confused face.

"Will put up a video, confessing about us being vampires.. So obviously the fans think it's Louis.." Liam explains.

"Fuck..." A couple of people whisper. I feel so bad. I wish there was something I could have done to prevent it from happening.

"Louis.. There was nothing you could have done. Its not your fault. Don't put that useless pressure on your shoulders." Harry says. Everyone looks at him with a confused look except for Liam and Zayn.

"I just.. I want to fix this."

"We all do Louis. That's why I have an easy solution for this." Jade suddenly speaks up, walking towards Zayn in the middle. "Erase their memories.. "

"How in the world do you want us to do that? We'd have to erase the whole worlds memories." Niall points out.

"It's simple... Just cast a spell." Jade smiles.

"There's a spell that powerful?" Luke asks.

"Yes. The only thing is that everyone would have to participate. Anyone who has any powers.. We even have to ask Gabrielle." Jade answers.

"Can't we fucking just have a break!?" Emma suddenly speaks, standing up. We all look over at her. She looks completely exhausted. I understand how she must be feeling because she had to use a lot of her powers, to get rid of the Demons.

"Honey... It'll be over soon. We just need to do this one thing and then you can rest for a long while!" Liam smiles a sincere smile. She takes a deep breath in defeat nodding and walking towards him, crashing into his arms. He wraps his arms around her, as she holds out a hand towards me. I smile and walk towards her, hugging her from behind.

"We can finally have our honeymoon." I whisper.

"You promise?" She whispers back and I kiss her on the cheek, bending just a bit.

"I do. I promise." I answer back.

"Alright. Let's erase the worlds memories!"

*Emma's POV*

"I got Paul to take down the video or any signs of it... So it should be gone from the Internet." Harry explains, as he holds out a hand to Sabrina. She smiles at him and then looks over at me.

"You're ready love?" She asks me and I nod. I have to be. Its not like I have much of a choice... I'm doing this to protect my friends and family. She lets go of Harry's hand, as she walks towards me, taking a hold of mine.

We walk towards the park. The one where I found out I was pregnant. The same one we buried Jade's body in. This park might not be much but it sure does have many memories. Jade and I decided it was best to do the spell in the middle of the park. Zayn and Liam left a few minutes ago to make sure there was no one in the park.

We also had to sneak out of the house, since the fans were still outside waiting at the front door. I wonder how it's going to play out, when the spell works. Will they be confused? I just hope nothing bad will happen.

"So the park is clear. We can go ahead with the spell." Liam says, walking up to me.

"Alright.. So is Niall back with Destiny and the vampires who have powers?" Jade asks walking towards us. Niall had left earlier to get Destiny, and tell her what's going on. They later went to go inform Gabrielle.

"Not yet." Liam steps up.

'Ni, are you almost here?' I ask him by mind.

'Yeah. Turn around.' I turn to see him holding hands with Destiny. Behind them is a huge crowd of vampires. There's that many vampires who had powers?

"Whoa.." Zayn says, suddenly standing next to me.

"This spell should work perfectly." Jade assures us. Well I hope so! There must be at least 200 vampires standing in front of us.

"Somebody called for magic?" Dante says smirking, walking towards us, while the other vampires follow him and his sister Gabrielle.

"Yes. Let's get this over with!" Anabel says happily, jumping out of the tree she was sitting in. I hadn't even notice she was there. She walks to the middle of the park, where Luke suddenly shows up.

He smiles at Anabel and looks back. Eli walks towards him, with the most genuine smile I've ever seen on his face. That face shows just how much he's in love with Luke. He wraps his arms around him and gives him a small kiss on the lips.

'You're staring.' Niall suddenly thinks to me. I jump in surprise, and quickly look away to see him standing next to me.

"I was not!" I whisper and he raises an eyebrow. I bite my lip and look down at the ground. "I'm just so happy for him.."

"I know you are." He smiles at me and wraps an arm around my waist. "Now... Let's get this over with shall we?" I nod and take a hold of his hand. We walk towards the circle. Anabel smiles at me as I walk towards her. She holds out a hand and I gladly take it. She holds onto Luke's hand, as I see Eli backing up a bit. He doesn't have powers yet, or that he knows of. It's best for him to step out of this one. It's going to be a tough spell to do. Eli catches my eye and mouths, 'I love you.' I smile and mouth, 'me too.'

"Sometimes I wish I had powers. This is so cool!" Calum says excitedly.

"Yeah!" Michael says, standing next to Harry.

Liam takes Niall's hand, while Jade holds onto his hand, and Sabrina on hers. The rest of the vampires stand hand in hand, next to one another in a circle.

"Repeat after me," Jade instructs. "On this day and in these past hours, I call upon the ancient power. Make them forget, what has been done, before the rising of the sun. By the powers of spirit, water, fire and air, your memories shall never bare."

We repeat the spell over and over again. I can feel the power flowing through all of us as it starts to form a light in the centre of our circle. I close my eyes trying to concentrate on the spell, as I slowly feel drained and tired.

'Hold on Emma.' Niall holds onto my hand tighter than before.

'I feel so weak..' It's like all the power that I had, is draining out of my body in huge quantities. I'm just so tired..

'Just... Hold on for.. A few.... Seconds.' He thinks to me, sounding out of breath. I suddenly feel a huge release and all the power that was draining out of my system suddenly stops.

"EMMA! NIALL!?" Is the last thing I hear before everything goes dark.