We Know

Chapter 25: We Know

*Emma's POV*

"Who can possibly be at the door?" I say as we all stare at the closed door, wondering who can be on the other side. Can't we just have a moments peace? It has only been a few weeks since we came back from the whole crazy Demon, end of the world bullshit. Gabrielle, Dante and their army had trapped all the Demons, so Anabel, Niall and I killed them all. We also did the same on Michael, Calum and Paul's side.

Niall went home with Zayn. Destiny even joined them, since she decided she didn't want to be involved with Gabrielle anymore. I healed Sabrina's wound, so Harry and her could go back home without any troubles. Michael went to Victoria's house and I think he wanted to take her out on a date. Calum went to Elysabeth's place. Ashton and Luke have their own place, and they said they'd come over tomorrow... Can it maybe be them?

"Who's getting it?" Liam asks, as we don't budge.

"It's definitely not me." Eli puts his hands up in defense. I smile at my kid. I obviously wouldn't let him open that door. It could be anyone!

"I'll get it." I say getting up. Louis quickly stands up with me.

"I'm joining you." He smiles, taking a hold of my hand. Liam also gets up and takes my other hand.

"I'm coming as well." He grins and winks at Louis. I nod and smile back at the two. They're just plain amazing. I don't think there's any words out there to describe how amazing these two are.

We walk out of the living room, hand in hand. We get to the front door and I let their hands go. I take a deep breath, hoping that it's something good. I open the door slowly, peeping out of the opening. I perk up to see a bunch of girls in front of the door. Okay, this doesn't look bad. They're human, so there won't be any fighting.. Which is good because I'm completely tired and drained.

"Uh.. Hi! Can I help you?" I ask the girls as they look at me confused.

"Isn't this Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne's place?" I nod and the girls look at each other, then back up at me.

"Are they home?" The door suddenly opens up wide and the two boys stand next to me.

"Hello girls. What's up?" Liam smiles his dazzling smile, as the girls seem to drool.

"Uh.." One of the girls says. I notice there's about six different girls, and they're wearing One Direction shirts. They must be fans.

"We wanted to ask you something." Another girl says. She looks more confident than the others.

"Yeah sure." Louis says sweetly and the girls look at each other again. The girl who just talked is the only one who looks up.

"Why didn't you ever tell us you were vampires?" My eyes widen and try to stay calm. Why the hell would she ask such a question?... Oh no.. We still didn't resolve the magazine and pictures of the boys being vampires problem. This is not good.

"Vampires?" Louis plays it cool by acting confused.

"Don't lie to us. We know. You told us." She points at Louis. Oh gosh. I stiffen. It must of been Will who told them.

"What? No I didn't!" Louis protests.

"And what did he say exactly?" Liam asks, and I start to notice a bunch of other girls and some guys walking to our door.

"You told us that someone turned you guys into vampires. You guys turned, back when you started your career." I hear Louis gulp. This isn't good.

"I don't know how to tell you this girls but-"

"Louis don't you dare lie to us. We know. We all know! It's all over the internet. You made a confession video!" I think I'm going to faint. This is seriously not happening.

"I did not!" Louis is panicking, I can see it. I look up at him and take his hand, trying to calm him down.

"We also know that this lady here is your wife and that Liam is your husband." Another girl says. This keeps getting worst and worst.

"And you have two kids. Eli and Anabel." Suddenly Anabel is standing next to me, with Eli.

'What's going on?' She asks by mind, eyeing the humans.

'They seem to know everything..' I respond. I don't know what to say or do. That evil man made a confession video. Of course everyone assumed it was Louis. We can't just say he was this twin because they won't believe us. They're convinced we're vampires.

"We just want the honest truth." The girl says, eyeing us.

"We won't judge!" A crowd has developed in front of our house. All One Direction fans.

I can only stare. I don't know what to say. This is odd and unexpected. What should we do?

"You know what?" Louis suddenly speaks up. We all suddenly look up at him. He has a genuine smile but looks deep in thought. "It's true." My eyes widen.

"Louis.." Liam whispers to him.

"What? I think it's time they learn the truth. The whole truth." Louis looks at the fans and back at Liam.

"We should discuss this as a band.. We can't just go out and tell people this.." Liam says.

"It's okay if you guys want to talk about it.. We just want the truth. We won't ever stop loving you. No matter what." A random fan says from the back of the crowd. I smile at them.

"So.. We'll stay here while you talk about it." The girl in the front says, while everyone else agrees.

"Alright.... Stay safe though." Louis says and everyone nods. We go back inside the house, and I look at my husbands.

"This is crazy..." I say, looking at my children. Eli takes a look at his sister and at me.

"We should let Daddy's decide with our uncles." Anabel says, taking a hold of my hand. I look up at Louis and Liam who look deep in thought. They're probably talking to each other by mind.

"I think that's a great idea. I'll contact Niall." I say.

'Hey Ni-'

'Already on my way with Zayn love.'

After all this is resolved maybe, just maybe... My family and I can finally be happy and safe.