Training

Chapter 9: Training

*Louis' POV*

"Louis and Zayn!" This woman in a track suit yells out our names, as we walk in through the doors of one of the training buildings. We both stop and stare at her in confusion. Today, we're suppose to be training with a specially trained Vampire named Jack. Is she Jack? "I'm Jack. I'll be training the both of you." I guess that answers my question.

"Really?" Zayn asks, eyeing her up and down.

'How can she be a specially trained Vampire?' I hear Zayn think.

'I know! She looks so innocent and not fighter material at all.'

"Yes really. Stop wasting time and let's get started. Today, I'm showing you how to properly fight." I look over at Zayn who looks over at me.

'She's going to teach us how to fight?'

'Seems like it..' Zayn thinks.

"You do know, we know how to fight right?" I ask her as she stares at me. In not even a second, I'm suddenly pinned to the ground. I cough in surprise at the sudden blow. I look up at Jack, who's standing next to Zayn. He stares at her in alarm, and back down at me.

"You know how to fight? Really? If you did, you would've been able to stop me." I stare at her in disbelief.

"How was I suppose to know you were going to attack me out of nowhere!?" I yell, as I stand up.

"If you knew how to properly fight, you would've been able to see or notice that I was going to attack you. Lesson number one," she walks a bit further, as we both follow further into the training room. She suddenly stops, and turns to look at us. We quickly stop and stare. "Never underestimate a person. They might look all innocent, but most of the time, they aren't. I'd keep my guard up if I were you." She points at Zayn.

"You! Stand here." She points to a spot on the matted floor. He quickly follows her instructions. "And you, I want you to watch for now." I nod and she turns back to Zayn.

"Don't ever let your guard down. I'm going to go easy on you. I want to see what level you're at, at defending yourself." He nods and get's in an attacking position. She just stands there as he stares at her, wondering what she's going to do.

She suddenly vampire speeds up to him, and he blocks a hit from her right arm. He tries to hit her with his free arm, but she stops it. Zayn tries to trip her with his leg, but she jumps over it and flips over him. She falls to her feet behind him, as he quickly turns around. She smiles as she jumps, and he moves away from her fall... Well he thought he did. She ended up falling on top of his shoulders. He screeched in surprise, as she put her hands on his head. She snaps his neck and my eyes go wide. She smiles a devilish smile and looks at me. He falls to the ground, unconscious.

"You're next."

*Emma's POV*

It's two o'clock in the morning. I'm training with Niall, and a few volunteers. We're going to test out our powers, while everyone else trains for fighting. I know that Zayn and Louis are training they're fighting skills at the moment. Eli and Luke are training their magic, with fighting. Anabel is training with Liam and other vampire's to work with their powers. Paul, Michael, Calum, Ashton, Elysabeth, Catherine and Victoria are training with the other vampires, to prepare for the war. Harry is training with Sabrina, but it's pretty minimal because of her condition.

"Emma! Niall! It's so good to meet you! I'm Susan!" A girl comes up to us and shakes both of our hands. "I'm one of the volunteers you'll be working with. We're about five. Ms. Gabrielle is also there, so let me escort you to our training room." She smiles brightly and we follow her to the room.