The Secret Weapon

Chapter 7: The Secret Weapon

*Emma's POV*

A sudden knock wakes me up from my slumber. I look down at my husbands, who are both sound asleep. I slowly get out of the bed, trying not to wake them up. I sense the soft carpet under my bare feet, and trudge towards the door. I open it up slightly and see a vampire standing there. She's very pretty. Her hair is extremely long, it looks like it stops just below her knees. She stares at me and I stare back.

"Yes?" I ask, as she snaps out of her daze.

"Emma?" She says unsure of herself.

"That's me." I look at her as her eyes light up.

"I'm here to escort you and Mr. Horan to see miss Gabrielle. She has a few things to discuss with the both of you. So if you would, follow me." She smiles. I look to my left to grab my shoes that I had taken off earlier, and put them on vampire speed. I open the door fully to step out of the room, and close the door behind me.

I follow the girl down the long hallway, glancing at the closed doors wondering what everyone is doing at the moment. Are they sleeping? Or are they just talking? Watching something on the telly.. I can't really detect any sound, so they're probably all asleep. We did have a rough day. Getting into car accidents, for no reason can be tiring. I just wish these Demon things can just go away, and leave us alone.

We suddenly stop, in front of the door that Niall went in before with Harry and Zayn. The girl knocks on the red wooden door, as we wait for someone to answer it. It doesn't even take 5 seconds, for Niall to open the door. He looks at the girl in confusion, then he see's me.

'What's going on?'

"Niall?" She asks and he nods. "Miss Gabrielle wants to talk with you and Miss Emma. Would you please follow me?" He steps out of the room and closes the door. The girl smiles happily and starts walking off. Niall takes my hand in his, almost crushing it. I wince as he quickly loosens his grip.

'Sorry!' He must of sensed that he was hurting my hand.

'It's okay Niall! You'll get used to it.' He smiles at me and I squeeze his hand.

We walk towards the same room we were in before. I can see that this time, Gabrielle is sitting on the couch, alone. We walk into the room, as the doors in back of us close by themselves. We look at each other and then back at Gabrielle.

"Hey. Why don't you take a seat. I need to discuss something with you guys." Gabrielle points to an empty space on the couch. I go over to it and sit down, with Niall right next to me.

"What's going on?" Niall asks, his curiosity getting the best of him. Gabrielle smiles, taking a drink out her water bottle, which looks like its filled with blood.

"Well Niall.. Since you've turned, you triggered a special power that we can use against the Demons." Both Niall and I look at each other with wide eyes, not really understanding her.

'What is she talking about?'

'I have no idea..' I look back at Gabrielle, who is smiling.

"I see you guys still have the bond." She notices, taking another swig out of her drink. I furrow my eye brows.

"How did you know we had a bond in the first place?" I ask her and she giggles.

"I've seen a lot of things in my life, and I know when I see people who are bonded. Their eyes seem to be somewhere else." She grins.

"Why did you ask us here?" Niall asks impatiently. 'She's getting on my nerves.' I hear him think. She places her drink on the coffee table in front of us and puts her hands together, looking down at her intertwined fingers.