Kill The Mother F@!?ers

Chapter 20: Kill The Mother F@!?ers

*Michael's POV*

"Okay, so I've divided the kingdom in two groups. They're already waiting for you guys at the back exit. Good luck boys. Aim for their hearts." Gabrielle instructs. I look at Calum and Paul.

"You do know that won't kill them right?" Paul says. Gabrielle nods and gives me this plastic stick. I look at it and back up at her.

"What the hell does this do?" I ask, eyeing it. Emma had duplicated this stick but no one really explained what it does.

"It traps them." I look up at her and she smiles. I'm about to ask her how she got it, but she beats me to it. "Don't ask."

"You have one as well, right?" Paul asks.

"Yup. Dante has it. Just say the word 'Surprise' and touch them with the stick." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. She's joking right?

"Ha ha what?" Calum says not believing her. She stares at us with a blank expression.

"Okay.. So we say 'Surprise'?" She nods and doesn't say anything more. Paul takes a hold of my arm, turning us around and we walk towards our posts.

"Let's not ask any more questions since she won't give it to us anyway." Paul says and I nod, taking a deep breath.

Calum, Paul and I walk all the way to the back, to the exit. As we near it, we see a bunch of Vampires gathering around, talking to each other. They suddenly stop when they notice us walking towards them. It's silent. They make way for us, as we walk to the front of the huge gang. There's at least 500 of us and more. I look to my left at Calum, who has no expression whatsoever on his face. I look to my right at Paul who looks confident. And well me, I feel nervous and I'm shitting bricks.

We get to the front of the crowd, and turn around to face everyone. I've never been a leader before so all this is really new to me. I look frontward and put on my bravest face I can pull off.

"Okay.. I'm not good at speeches but I'm going to give it a try. Right now a sea of Demons are coming after us, to destroy us. Our job is to prevent that from happening. You have to stab them through the heart, which will only put them down for a few minutes. I will be the one to trap them with this." I put up the stick and everyone nods. "Does anyone have any questions?"

"Just one... How are you going to trap everyone on your own?" One of the Vampires asks.

"I'm quite fast, so I have that advantage. So while you penetrate the Demons, I have at least a minute to trap them because they'll be temporarily dead." I explain the best I can. They nod understanding and it goes quiet.

"Do you think we'll win?" Another Vampire asks. I look at Calum and he's smiling. Paul gives me a nod of approval.

"Of course we will. Let's show them what we're made of! Let's kill these mother fucker's!" I yell and everyone cheers. We can do this...

*Sabrina's POV*

I set up the protection spell around the house, protecting us for the battle. Some Demons will pass by the boys, so we're ready to fight them if they try to get to us.

"Do you think everyone will be fine? That none of us will die?" Elysabeth says worriedly. I look over at her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"We must stay positive. We can't think about that." I bite my lip. I'm thinking the same thing she's thinking. I can't lose anyone again. It was hard for me when I lost Jade. I can't go back to my depressive self. It's not fun.