This Can't Be Happening

Chapter 22: This Can't Be Happening

*Louis' POV*

"How are you my brother!?" I don't believe it. I can't believe it!

"My name is William Louis Tomlinson." I stare at him in disbelief. Mum never told me I had a twin.. This can't be true.

"I don't believe you." I say staring at him. He sighs, and turns around to stand next to his assistant, Melissa. She has Eli in a chokehold. I straighten up, looking at my son in worry.

"Let him g-"

"No. I'm not letting him go. Right now you need to listen." Will says, staring at me with hate. "We finally have time to speak, before I continue to ruin your life."

"Why? What did I ever do to you!?" This can't be happening. Why is this happening?

"Your mother gave me up when we were born. She didn't need me. It was always you the chosen one. You have the perfect life, even after I made that Vampire turn you and your band mates into Vampires. I got Niall kidnapped. Even then, you still had a great life." I gap at him. He's the reason all that happened to me!? You've got to be kidding me! My anger starts to boil up inside of me.

"Didn't see that coming did you?" He smirks, walking towards a neutral looking Anabel.

"But.. I still never did anything to you." I say a matter of fact.

"True. You still ruined my life just by living!.. So for my revenge, I'm going to ruin yours." He smirks.

"Haven't you already?" He got me to turn into a Vampire, he kidnapped Niall.. He almost killed Emma!

"Nope. Not even close... I'm going to make you suffer like you've never suffered before... Here's one.. Anabel and Eli aren't actually your children. They're more Liam's and Emma's. The only one that's really related to you is Anabel, but not even." He's lying. All that he's saying can't be true.. It just can't. I feel Liam's hand on my shoulder as he tries to relax me but it doesn't work. I can't calm down.

"Eli isn't related to you at all...! He doesn't even want to help me rule the world. So what is he even useful for?..." He doesn't say anything, only stares at me. I look away, to look at my son. He only just looks at me and smiles.

'Don't listen to him Daddy Lou. You're my father. Just as much as Daddy Li is.' I smile at my son. He's right. He's always going to be my son even if he is or not.

"Melissa," he suddenly breaks the silence, looking over at her grinning. I turn my attention back to Will, who's still staring at me. "You know what to do." She smirks back and nods.

"With pleasure." What?

Suddenly she plunges her hand into Eli's chest and rips out his heart. My eyes widen, feeling my un-beating heart break into a million tiny little pieces. Everything feels like it's going in slow motion. Emma screams her head off, while Niall holds onto her in shock. Luke, Ashton and Jade run to his side as Melissa walks away from them. She stands next to Will, with a huge smirk on her face, holding his heart in her left hand. She hands Will, Eli's heart and he looks at me.

"Here.. I have a long overdue wedding gift for you, your wife and husband." He rips Eli's heart in three pieces.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. He actually smiles at me. He has the nerve to smile!? I lose it and jump on him, punching his face in. I keep punching with all my might and all I see is red. He laughs and laughs.

"LET ME KILL HIM!" I scream when I feel arms pull me away from this disgusting thing. I look up to see Anabel looking at me, without any emotion. She hands me to Liam. He doesn't move. He wraps his arms around me, trying not to cry. I stare at Eli's lifeless body on the ground. Luke is crying his eyes out trying to bring him back. Ashton and Jade are being held by other Demons. I look over at my wife and I notice her holding onto Niall's hand, with fury in her eyes.