VIP: Chapter 6

Thomas's POV:

We were in a rainbow dance floor in the middle of a laboratory in another dimension. Crazy enough? Not for the ARA.

"Hey, Thomas! I can't stop dancing?!" Spunky was Harlem Shaking at the speed of light. I couldn't help but laugh. Then, I started to Gangnam Style uncontrollably. 2012 much?! Guy started breakdancing.

"Wait. We need to stop this." I said determinedly.

"Maybe if we dance our best..." Spunky suggested.

"We can beat the test!" Guy finished.

Spunky danced so fast I could barely see her. Guy break danced better than the guy who invented it. And I Gangnam Styled more than ever. The walls broke. "Access granted." The monotone voice rang out again.

The walls broke.

The Hoodies were standing in front of us.

"If you can beat us," Blue hissed,

"You're free." Red cracked his knuckles.

The lights flickered and went out.

A hoodie snapped. A blue lightning bolt appeared in his hand. He aimed directly at me. Of course, I couldn't see, but I knew. And Spunky could sense it. By the dim light of the bolt, she aimed her knife directly at it. The knife became electric and electrocuted the Hoodie before killing it.

"That was epic!" I called.

"Yeah, sure." She shrugged.

The lights flicked back on and the portal opened again. We were back on highway 909.