VIP: Chapter 20

Spunky's POV:

Well that wasn't fun. But now I know the ARA's weakness. It's identity. Flipside, aka Red, turned back to normal once he realized who he was. And so did Zipper. So I guess we shouldn't kill them unless they've gone too far.

Back to the action.

Guy-Man's ankle was obviously sprained from a 20-foot drop onto spiky triangles. It was common sense and a first aid course combined. But Mecha could fix whatever medical problem anyone had! (Unless you're totally dying like Thomas was. Bad reference!)

Guy used Thomas and I as human crutches.

"You guys seriously gotta stop killing each other. Just get out of the city, we can handle whatever else happens. You would be safe and not tracked down..." Mecha laughed.

"Not important right now. Just try to fix Guy's leg so we don't have to go back to that hospital full of ripped robots!" I shrugged.

"Okay, but you guys have to stop killing each other!"

Ten minutes later, a gold cast was on Guy's ankle.

"Thanks dude!" I smiled.

I guess it was my job to be a human crutch, even though I was like 5'3 and pretty short for my age. Zipper's car was gone, the ARA took it. We were in the middle of a raging hurricane and the only way back to the Treehouse was to run there. But Guy ruined the perfect opportunity with a sprained ankle.

"I just realized that I'm a dragon... So I can fly! Guy, get on my back. Everyone else, get to the Treehouse." Flipside suggested. Guy hopped onto Flipside's back and I took off running with Thomas and Zipper. I already memorized the path from the Treehouse to Mecha and the dogs' building. It was easier to get to than the super-ripped robot hospital. I was getting skeptical about them. What if they came back for Thomas?

Guy's POV:

And then I was riding a robot dragon hybrid. The only bad part was that I had a sprained ankle and there was a hurricane... And also that our worst enemies discovered our weakness just as we discovered theirs. Our weakness was friendship. It was good to have everywhere but the Tests. So Spunky obviously stopped whatever knife throwing she was doing when Thomas and I were injured.

Flipside skidded to a stop at the Treehouse.

"Okay, we're here!" Flipside laughed.

I awkwardly stumbled inside the Treehouse.

Zipper, Spunky, and Thomas were already there.

"Guy-Man, we're going to the headquarters." Zipper said determinedly.

"Wait what?!" I replied quickly?

"Zipper, you never told us-" Spunky was cut off.

"But we're going." Zipper ordered.

"Alright, fine." Thomas shrugged.

And yet again, we were in the city.

Thomas's POV:

Zipper never told us that we were leaving. But it's just something she would do. She really does have more secrets than she would tell...