Aarmau

Hi it's me Alpha and this is my first lemons so enjoy
Some disclaimers
~This doesn't exactly link to the actual storyline
~Some ships maybe made up ~Go check out Aphmaus channel on YT

This one is set in Starlight Mystreet

Aaron's POV:
She perfect. I just walked into our room and here she is. In nothing but a towel. I'm allowed to stare I'm her boyfriend but Wow. She hasn't noticed I'm here yet so I'll stay quiet.

Aphmau's POV:
I just got out of the shower and I could hear panting behind me. It was obviously Aaron. I pretended like I didn't know he was there but I was fully aware. I sat on the bed and slid my hand up my leg to tease him and moaned for extra effect. I pushed my hair to one side and left half of my back showing. The panting got louder and I felt some hands around my waist. "Hey babe" was whispered in my ear in his most sexual voice. I turned around and Aaron smashed his lips onto mine
. I was on the edge of the bed so I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the top of our bed. He lay me down and started kissing and nibbling my neck.

Aaron's POV:
I couldn't help myself. I attacked her neck with kisses and bites until I found the right spot. She started moaning so I abused this spot for a while. My hand rode up to her breasts and started fondling with them. This towel was the only thing covering her. Both of my hands made their way up to her breasts. The towel fell and I was left lying onto of naked Aphmau. A huge tent formed in my swimming trunk as my member grew another 4 inches making it 11 inches long. Aphmau noticed this and giggled. This was a major turn on for me. "Having fun puppy?" I became like 10 times hornier. I slid down to her womanhood and started licking her clit. She groaned and moaned so I stuck my tongue in her womanhood making her all hot and flustered.

Aphmau's POV:
Aaron started licking my insides and I loved this sensation. " AARON IM GOING TO...." and I cummed in his mouth. He swallowed it as if it was nothing. He looked me in the eyes and wiggled back up to my face. After a few seconds he started kissing me again and I pulled down his swimming trunks. "Aph" he moaned and now I was majorly turned on. I started grinding him as he rummaged in the drawer and took out a condom. I knew what was coming next. He held my hands above my head and kissed my neck. "Are you ready Aph?" "Yes Aaron" I whispered.

Nobody's POV:
Aaron gently put his member in her womanhood breaking the wall and making tears fall down Aphs face. He kissed each one "Tell me when you want me to move" she lay still and grasped his back for support. After a few moments she started moving her hips so Aaron started thrusting in and out slowly. "AARON FASTER" Aphmau screamed so he did. "Aph" "AARON do it harder deeper!" "What's my name?" He said teasing her. "FUCK ME DADDY, I WANT YOU DADDY" and Aaron pleasures her needs. After a while "Aph I'm going to cum" " Well you're wearing a condom so it doesn't matter" so they both cum. Aaron slides off Aph as she still holds him and they cuddle. Aaron pulls a blanket over them and bins his condom. Aphmau murmurs "Goodnight FC" "Goodnight Shu"

How was my first lemon
Please send more requests and they don't even have to be real ships on Aphs channel
See ya later guys
Alpha out