Zane Chan

Hey sinners this was a requested ship and I just want to say thank u for 2k reads. Enjoy!

KCs POV:
Working is so hard. This waitress outfit is cute but there's a bunch of guys hitting on me all the time. I usually just brush them off but Zane gets angry with them. I went to serve this table full of guys. "Welcome to our Maid Cafe, what can I get you?" "Um your number?" One if he guys spoke up. I didn't even have to answer. Zane Senpai walked over and said "That's my girlfriend so back off" in his sexy deep voice. I felt my cheeks heat up. I turned around to walk away when someone pulled my tail. It was the guy who asked for my number. I ran off into the bathroom for two reasons. One - it hurt like hell. Two - I was in heat and that gets Meifwas heated. I locked myself in a stall and pushed my head into my hands. "KC are you ok babe?" It was Zane Senpai. I opened the door and pulled him in.
Zanes POV:
She pulled me into a passionate kiss and I locked the door not breaking the bond between us. I stroked her ears and she started whimpering. "Nya~" she said aloud. I fondled with her breasts. "KC" I say. "Yes Zane Senpai" she said as sweet as sugar. "One - You're in heat right" she nodded back. "And Two - Call me Senpai" she jumped on me at this statement and I started nibbling her neck absorbing each of her moans. A tent grew in my trousers. She noticed. She pulled down my trousers and boxers. She stroked my member with her tongue. "Don't tease Senpai" I said sternly wanting to put it in her. She pulled it into her mouth and started sucking sweetly. I felt myself cumming but I didn't give any warning. I also didn't want to deepthroat her as I didn't want to hurt her.
Nobody's POV:
KC finished sucking and pulled down her pink thong and skirt. She kept on her knee high socks. "Claim me Senpai" she said arms wide open. Zane grabbed her and hugged her. He started kissing her neck and gently pushed into her. She was taking it very well and she pushed him onto the closed toilet seat. She started pushing herself up and down onto his member. He grunted in pleasure. "Nya~ Senpai!" KC screamed as she climaxed. Zane pulled out and cummed on their stomachs. KC and Zane walked out like nothing happened until Aphmau said to them "Have fun in there" and walked off.

Hope you enjoyed that. Can u all do me a favour and comment threesomes cus I have no ideas and want to try something different. Alpha out!