Garmau

This was before Aphmau and Aaron went out in MyStreet

Garroths POV:
I can't get her out of my head. Her beautiful body. Her laugh. When we were in high school whenever she bent over I couldn't help but stare. I have confessed my feelings but now time to put it into action. I called Aphmau. "Hey Aph you wanna come over for some fun" "Ok then Garroth see you in a min" and we put the phone down. I ran upstairs and dimmed all the lights and lit 2 candles. I stripped off until I was left in my boxers and then I turned off all the lights in the house. The doorbell rang and I answered it immediately but hid behind the door so she wouldn't notice me. "Garrotte." "Where are you?" She couldn't see me so I closed the door behind her. She walked upstairs into my room. Now was my chance.

Aphmau's POV:
As I walked into his room the door closed behind me and I suddenly felt scared. I heard a whisper "Don't be scared Aph" this worried me even more. "Garroth ?"Yes Aph" and as he replied I was pushed onto the bed. Strong lips pressed onto mine and I returned the kiss. We made out for a few minutes and I started rubbing his member. He started licking, kissing and nibbling my neck until he found my sweet spot. Damn his soft lips. He abused this and unknowingly this made me moan which obviously turned him on even more. He slid off my bra and fondled with my breasts and started sucking on one. I wiggled and my womanhood rubbed on his member bulging out of his boxers. He was having to do all the work so it was my turn.

Garroths POV:
She flipped us over so she was on top. She wriggled down to my member and tapped it through the tent. "Gargar is excited I see" "Aph don't tease me". She obviously did the exact opposite and pulled my boxers down off my 9 inch dick and licked the tip. "Aph" I groaned. "What's wrong Gar Gar?". I get impatient and push her head down on my cock and she sucks gently. Then harder and harder making me tingle. I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew what was going to happen. "Aph I'm going to..."

Aphmau's POV:
He came in my mouth and his cum tasted sweet. I hope I was doing this right. "Nice treats Gar Gar". I whispered his nickname sensually in my sexiest voices me this turned him on. He was the horny one here. I giggled and I think that was it. He flipped me over and changed positions with me. He pulled down my lilac lace panties and unclipped my matching bra. He rubbed my womanhood with his thumb and I groaned. He licked my womanhood lightly. "Come on GarGar" at this he started licking me out and it tingles like hell. I tugged at his messy blonde hair and a knot formed in my stomach. My cum went in his mouth and he licked it all up from my shaved pussy. Then he stuck a finger in me. "Ahhh" he liked my moaning so I clenched my walls as he added them all one by one and pushed in and out rapidly. My fluids were everywhere. "Save some for me"

Nobody's POV:
Garroths wriggled up to her position and they kissed. They nodded at each other and Aph prepared herself. Slowly Garroths pushed it in and broke the wall. "Aaaahhhhh GarGar!!!" Aph screamed. Tears rolled down her caramel skin and Garroths kissed each one to distract her. Her walls clenched and she shook her hips so he started going in and out. "Faster faster please"  "Because you begged" he said in his old sexy high school voice. He went faster and faster as her pussy clenched and she faked her nails across his back and wrapped her legs around his waist. Before he cummed Garroth pulled his member out and Aph rubbed it. She giggled. "Do you want a bath Aph?" "Only with you" and Garroth carried her to the bathroom.

Hey my sinners
Enjoy that then request for more ships. See ya later! Alpha out