Travlyn

Hey guys here's another lemon and I desperately need requests and you can even tell me your name and Mystreet crush and I'll make u a lemon. Enjoy!

Katelyn's POV
Here I was. Waiting outside the guys house in the rain. It seems like nobody's in and the front door is locked. I've had enough of this shit. I walk round to the back door and it's unlocked. As I walk in I hear nothing. I look around the kitchen, the living room and the bedrooms. All except one. Travis'. I walk down to his room and I hear moaning. I look through the crack of the open door and I see him jerking off to something on his computer. It's a picture of ... me. 
I walk in and he doesn't notice so I sit on the end of the bed. I'm frickin sitting here and he's moaning my name. So I put my finger on his lips and say "You don't need to moan that loud". He suddenly realised I was here and pulled me into a kiss.

Travis' POV
Finally I have her right where I want her. I kiss her soft lips and she doesn't hesitate on returning the favour. I started to take off her blue jumper and jeans then she took off my shirt to reveal my six pack. We were both in our under garments. Her lacey blue bra and matching panties turned me on. I snakes down to her womanhood and started to lick her slit. She moaned a little "T-t-Travis" "Beg for it blueberry" "Please Daddy". I snaked my tongue into her vagina and ate her out. I felt her stomach knot and she cummed in my mouth.

Katelyn's POV
I then grabbed his member and started sucking on it, soft at first then he begged for it. "Babe don't tease me" so I suckled hard until he cummed in my mouth. He carries on kissing me and then asked me "Are you ready?" I nodded my head.

Nobody's POV
Travis pushed his cock into her womanhood and waited for her to adjust. Tears trickled down Katelyn's face but Travis made her feel pleasure. She moved her hips as a signal to go. He started off slow just so he could hear her beg. "Travis I need you" "Then beg blueberry" he teased. "Please Travis I want you" "what was that?". "FUCK ME TRAVIS! I WANT YOUR CUM" so Travis went super speed rocking the bed and making Katelyn gasp with pleasure. This went one for ages until. "Katelyn I'm gonna..." "Me too" so Travis pulled out and cummed on Katelyn's stomach. "Amazing pull out babe" Katelyn said. They fell asleep on each other's arms and dreamed of kids. The next morning the guys found out and wouldn't shut up about it.

Did you enjoy that. I ship it sorry if you don't. Alpha out n