Garroth X Ivy

Hey sinners, this chapter includes rape and blackmail so if you don't like this type of stuff skip.

Garroths POV
I walked into the boys locker room and took off my shirt. Suddenly the power goes out and everything goes black. I hear the door open then the back of my head hurts. I fell on the ground and didn't feel anything.

Ivy's POV
I finally got him. Gene did the deed and carried him to my house. I tied him to my bed and I put on my hot pink sexy lingerie and waited.

Garroths POV
I woke up in a pitch black room tied to a bed. Suddenly candles light up the room and I see Ivy in sexy lingerie strutting up to me. "Hi GarGar" she teases. She walks over to a table covered with a white cloth. She pulls off  the cloth and reveals whips, vibrators and a fake dildo. She grabs a vibrator and puts on my member. Oh I forgot I'm completely naked and gagged. This is bad. I actually feel a bit of pleasure but kept in my moans.

Nobody's POV
Ivy jumped on Garroth and starts grinding against him and pushing her breasts in his face. "Having fun GarGar?" she asks. She pulls off his gag and shoves her lips onto his. He fidgeted making this more pleasurable for him on his member. Ivy then pushes the vibrator into her vagina and she moans "Garroth it's amazing" she keeps moving. After that she pulls off the vibrator and shoves his dick into her pussy. She jumps up and down quick and Garroth moans. "Stop IVY" he yells but she just goes faster. "Do you want me to show the picture of you and Aphmau kissing to Laurence" Garroth is shocked and shook his head. She then whispers in his ear "Fuck me hard then Daddy". She unchains him and he pulled out of her. She positioned herself on his member face to face and kissed him. "Fuck me GarGar" she yelled and started going slow. "Faster and harder I want your cock all the way in me!!!" Garroth went harder and faster into her vagina then pulled one of her legs over his shoulder fucking her against the wall at a new angle. "Cum in me Garroth!" She yells and they both cummed. He collapsed off of her and she still had so much energy so she retied him to the bed and he didn't fight back. "Your turn for pleasure" so she attached a dildo to her waist and started thrusting into his entrance without hesitation. "IVY STOP" he yelled. "You don't really want it to stop GarGar" and started fucking him harder until he cummed 9 times. She then left the room where Garroth lay crying.

If you liked that request more crack ships. Alpha Out