Blueberry Sub (Kacey X Reader)

Hey sinners. Told ya I'd try to post more often and this was a request. I've never done this type of lemon where the male is the sub but it just suits Kacey. So enjoy and thanks to whoever requested it.

Kaceys POV:
It was Valentines Day and Y/N was acting kinda strange. She kept hugging me more than usual which obviously I don't mind but then she said that she's gonna cook Valentines Dinner for a change. Now that's strange. The last time she cooked was Christmas and to tell you the truth, the best bit was the alcohol. But she has been practicing.
We sat down at the small table in our dining room and clinked our glasses. Y/N started compliment how cute I looked today. She had made lasagne and it actually was delicious. "Hey Blueberry" Y/N said. I always blushed at that nickname. "Yes Y/N what's wrong?" I answered. "Don't you want your gift?" "I thought this amazing meal was it" I said confused. Y/N shook her head and walked upstairs.

Your POV:
I walked upstairs knowing that my little blueberry would follow like the cute puppy he is. I walked into our pitch black shared bedroom. As soon as he walked in I closed the door behind him. Before his eyes could adjust I took off my flowery dress to reveal my blue and black sexy lingerie. I know he loves blue so it will give him some pleasure. I knew his eyes had adjusted when I stood in front of him and he had a nosebleed. I walked up to him and wiped his nose. "So how would like to do this Blueberry?" I asked seductively already knowing the answer. "However you want Master" he answered back like the true sub he is. I pushed him gently to the bed so he was facing me. I started to kiss him not wanting to be too rough with him. Small whimpers came from him expressing the pleasure. He sat up and took off his clothes leaving him in just his boxers.

3rd Person POV:
Y/N lay on top of Kacey and started to nibble and suck on his collarbone whilst his hands roamed around her back. He grabbed her bra clasp and tried to undo it. Y/N then bit down a bit harder on his weak spot making him stop. "My way little Blueberry" Y/N said dominantly. He stopped and held her close. They both sat up, Y/ N on Kaceys lap wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer. "You've deserved this"  Y/N said and took off your bra. Kacey instantly started sucking the left and rubbing the right. This continued and he swapped. Euphoria escaped Y/N throat. You pushed Kacey back down gently and pulled down his boxers. His member was hard and erect so you started to suck ok it gently knowing that he would enjoy it. He softly moaned and rubbed your back. After a while he came into your mouth. "Oh no Master I'm so sorry" Y/N wiped her mouth. "It's ok, it's time for the main event". Y/N pulled down her panties and rubbed her already wet clit on Kaceys lubed up member. He whimpered wanting to be inside you. You slowly pushed down and Kacey instantly gripped onto your hips. He bounced you up and down in a rhythm and you grasped his hair. With his spare hand he travelled down to your clit and rubbed it violently. "Oh my gosh Kacey!!" You screamed out as you started cumming. "Y/N!!!" Kacey quickly pulled out and came into your stomach. You cum mixed together on the bed sheets. "I'll have to punish next time for not calling me Master whilst you were cumming" that was the last thing you said before you fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hope you enjoyed that sinners. I'm going to try and post a lemon every other day just keep the requests coming. Alpha out.