Reproduction (Zane X Reader)

Hey sinners. I'm trying to be more active and answer some requests. Some had more detail than others so I'm mixing them to make a good lemon. Enjoy !

Your POV:
It was Science. Ciencias. Nanuka. Tiede. I don't care hat language you say it in I hate it. There's one good thing about it. Zane. I sit next to him near the back and he's really smart. (Emo Nerd Alert!!!! Sorry continue)
I always copy off him and he tutors me. We've been friends all of our lives and I'm not over exaggerating either. Our parents are best friends so yeah. Anyway it was last period and we had Biology. I sat next to Zane and smiled at him. "Hey Dork how ya doing?" I said whilst giggling.

Zanes POV:
"Don't call me Dork, Dork" I answered back. I loved Y/N with all my heart for as long as I can remember. I loved how she looked, her personality, her humour, literally everything. I didn't know what to do. Is it inappropriate for us to be 'a thing' due to our long history? And will it ruin our friendship? Anyway I couldn't risk it. I didn't realise I was staring into her eyes when the teacher announced "Ok class you're going to do a Biology Project as Homework in pairs. I will tell you your pairs and then I'll tell you your individual topics. This project will be 40% of your final grade this year" She ran down the list of pairs and then she came to me. "Zane and Y/N. You're working on a project about the Reproductive System" I slightly blushed at this but realising how childish Y/N she didn't think of it that way. "So Zane. I guess I'm coming around your house later to work on the project" she said reading my mind. "Yh, we'll be alone though because my parents are on a business trip, Garroth is at baseball practice and Vylad is with him boyfriend" "See ya later then Dork"    Then she walked out.

*Time skip* (Sorry it's so long but I promise the lemon is coming up)

Zanes POV:
There was a knock at the door and Y/N just walked in as usual. "Why do you knock if you just walk in anyway?" I ask her smiling. "I'm just being polite" she says and shrugs her shoulders. She sits next to me and dumps a load of textbooks on my crotch. "Oops miss aim" she snickered as I held my privies groaning. I was close to tears. I had an idea.

Your POV:
Zane pushed the books off his knee and ran upstairs to his room. I chased him worried about his health. I ran into the dark room and the door closed. "Hello" I said looking around. I wasn't scared just confused. "You know Y/N we've known each other a long time, so why don't we go up a level" I felt him circling me. I was then pushed to the bed as my neck was attacked with lust and love. I clutched his collar and pulled him closer. I've never thought of him this way but this might change that. "Zane" I exclaim as he sucked hard on my soft spot. His eyes met mine and I pulled him into a kiss. "Y/ N, I love you"

Zanes POV:
"I think I can tell, unless you're just horny" Y/N answered. "That too" I answered seductively licking her earlobe. I put my knees between her legs and bent down to her womanhood which was getting wetter by the second. I saw her squint so I have her a reassuring look. She nodded at me so I slipped off her jeans and F/C panties. Her legs trembled and she closed her eyes. "Hey Y/N" she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "This doesn't hurt I promise" I then kitten licked her clit and she sighed in pleasure. Her legs stopped trembling so I started devouring her core that was already so wet. She grasped my hair and pulled me closer. 'I'm gonna make this good for you' I thought knowing she was a virgin. As she was lost in a labyrinth of pleasure I pushed a finger into her.

Your POV:
My neck snapped forward to look at him whilst he did that. He pumped his finger in and out slowly. He added another when my loans became more audible and this continued until 3 were in. He pumped in and out fast earning more love filled moans from me. "Z-ZANE" I screamed whilst cumming. He slipped off his black jeans and black boxers (yep emo teen nugget) and his member sprang out. I didn't expect it to be that big. A good 8inches at least. Would it fit? I looked at him and he slipped on a condom. "We're not reproducing yet, we haven't got to the practical section of the project" he said remembering the project that led up to this. I nodded at him as he quickly pushed in. I felt a mixture of cum and blood drip down my thigh. Zane caressed my thighs as he pumped slowly into my no longer virgin pussy. He went faster and kept hitting my g-spot. "Zane I think I'm gonna" I warned. "Not yet Y/N" he said pinching my thighs. I held on for a bit longer as he sat me up pushing into me whilst kissing me. I held his shoulders and moaned in his ear whilst he grunted in mine. A knot formed in my stomach and I felt like I would burst with his love. "Zane I need to cum" I yelled. "Go ahead babe" I blushed a bit and let myself release. He pulled out panting as I gasped in complete pleasure. "Well then Y/N we've learnt too things from this" Zane said. "And what would that be?" I said snuggling up to him laying under the covers. "One: we now know more for the project" he said as I sniggered " and two: I absolutely love you" he kissed my held and hugged me. We almost fell asleep. "Me too you Dork"

Well I hope you liked that requests and plz go to my request page for further requests. Alpha out !