Katelyn X Jeffory

Hey sinners! Hope you enjoy this ship, this was before they broke up in PDH so when they were actually a ship. Enjoy!
Katelyn's POV:
Here I am watching Once Upon a Time in my bedroom when I get a phone call. "Hey Jeffrey, you ok?" "Yh babe can you come around my house I need help looking after Abby?" "Yh sure I'm on my way" when I put down the phone I slipped on my blue boots and walked to Jeffrey's house. The door was unlocked and I walked into the house. "Jeffrey!" But nobody answered so I went upstairs and walked into his room. I lay in his bed because it smelt like him. Five minutes later he walked in "Sorry firecracker I was in the bathroom" "It's ok Jeffrey " we both went downstairs and sat on the sofa. "Abby's playing in the hot tub" Jeffrey said. "I don't have a swimming.." I started but then Jeffrey held up a simple blue bikini. I changed into and walked outside where Abby was no where to be seen. "Where's Abby?" Then u felt hands wrap around me and kisses on the back of my neck.

Jeffrey's POV:
"She's not here firecracker so this gives us some alone time" then Katelyn turns around and kisses me and traces my abs with her fingers. A huge tent forms in my tight trunks. We walk into the hot tub hand in hand and she sits on my lap. Under cover of bubbles she pulls down my trunks and starts sucking gently on my erected member. I moan her name and she sucks harder. I cum in her mouth and she swallows my seeds.
Katelyn's POV:
He then pulls down my pants and licks my womanhood that is already wet with my fluids. After a while I cum and he asks "Are you a virgin?" I nod and he whispers in my ear "I'll be gentle"

Nobody's POV:
Jefferey sticks his dick into katelyn's clit and tears roll down her cheeks. He whispers sweet nothings into her ears and then a wave of pleasure hits her and she moves her hips. Jefferey takes this as an opportunity to go. He started slow which made Katelyn moan and he grunted. "Faster Jefferey" Katelyn begged and he did so. "My darling Firecracker" he cooed and Katelyn replied with moans. "Oh oh oh ohhh Jefferey!!" He has just found her g-spot. They carried on in different positions until Jefferey shouted "I'm gonna c-c-uu-mm!" And he cummed inside of Katelyn however he had a condom so it was ok. They lay together until the next morning when Aph and Aaron knock on the door with Abby.

Hope you enjoyed sinners. Alpha out!🖤🐺