Aaron X Garroth

I'm sorry for the wait so I'm just gonna post a shit tonne of old requests. Hope yall like them !!!

Garroths POV:
I felt so great. A waterfall of warm water cascading down my back, slipping down my faint abs whilst I rub in woody scented soap. It was Aarons favourite after all. He was at work and I just felt really empty, well if you had a cock as big as his fucking you when you don't get fucked you would feel empty. I just imagined it. Him rubbing down my back to my tailbone and circling my tight ring, forcing me to wait in anticipation as he rubbed my member gently. I just moaned out at the feeling. As my fingers inched closer to my hole I heard a sound erupt from the bedroom. I got a bit scared as Aarons shift ended at 8 and it was only 7:30. As I peered around the shower curtain I was violently pushed back into the cold tiles. I moaned in pain as my eyes closed and were shut tight from utter fear.

Aarons POV:
His reaction was priceless. That face alone made me hard. I stroked his face in comfort as he opened his eyes, knowing it was me. He smelt so fucking great. He smirked at me and I shoved my nose into his neck and started biting him. I wasn't a sadist as such, he was just an extreme masochist and I kinda got into it. I rubbed down his sides gently forcing another moan to erupt from his purple and red throat. He was loving this and so was I. I turned him around harshly forcing his face and chest into the tiles, the water lubing him up as it ran between his asscheeks. I pushed a finger in and moving it in a 'come here' motion. i added another and this continued until his moans were screams and he was rocking his hips onto my fingers. I stopped moving and he went faster, whimpering. To help him along I slapped his ass repeatidly. He came relatively quick after that.

Garroths POV:
He pulled my ass further back and tugged on my wet blonde hair, forcing my neck to stretch so he could sink his teeth into my bruised flesh. As he did this he thrusted into my tight hole. I gasped in surprise and moaned as he immediatly sped up to godly speeds. Every time he pushed in he nipped my neck and raked his nails down my back. His teeth grazed my spine as he wrapped his hand around my neck, the other grabbing my shoulder. He squeezed and pulled me back to meet his hard thrusts. His tip met my prostate with precision. He knew all my weak spots. I heard him grunting. 'What do you want you slut?' he questioned, fully aware of what I want, he just wanted me to beg. I moaned out 'I want your cum Master, I want to feel your juices fill me up and stretch me until I scream'. This is all he needed. I was forced back into the tiles and he banged harder and harder until we released simultaniously. I felt his liquid stretch my muscle. When he pulled out I fell to the floor and choked on my own pleasure. He carried me out of the shower and we snuggled on bed.
' I thought you were at work' I asked. ' Well Aph heard you from across the street, so there might be a trail of clothes on the stairs' he chuckled. 'Next time close the window!' we heard Aph scream from across the road. We just laughed and fell asleep.

I know it's kinda short but I hope you like it. See ya guys !!!