Ein X Aaron X Reader

Hey guys, here's one of the requests and I'm trying to post as many as possible that I'm interested in. Thanks for all your requets and enjoy.

Ein's POV:
Who would've guessed. Me and my old enemy falling for the same girl once again but this time we aren't violent. After highschool Aphmau ran off with that damn Romeave and left me and Aaron alone and mourning for her. That's how we got in this position. Me and Aaron bonded over our old love for Aphmau and became really good friends. One day we were at the park and we heard a small squeak from in the forest. We went to investigate and we saw a beautiful girl surrounded by art materials. 'Are you OK' Aaron asked being the most confident of us two. She turned around and smiled 'Oh yeah, I was painting a bird and it flew off when I knocked over my water'. We were both bewitched immediately. All of that history, now we are inseperable.

Your POV:
It was a classic Saturday night. The three muskateers lying under the stars chatting until the early hours of the morning. I must admit I did have a thing for my two sexy bestfriends. It started to get cold and I shivered. 'Y/N are you cold?' Aaron asked. Before I replied they both clung onto me, squeezing me between them to conserve the heat. I could see the blush on both their faces but I couldn't deny the raging heat that was in my cheeks, as well as my panties. I could hear them both panting to create a warmer atmosphere. Ein started sniffing around and his eyes landed on me. 'Y/N what is that smell, is that arousal?' Ein asked slyly. My blush grew and Aaron reached his hand down. His handed slid under my shorts and tapped my damp panties. 'She is Ein, maybe we should help her' he suggested with flames in his eyes, not of anger but of undeniable lust. Before I could react I was flung over Aaron's shoulder and Ein was trailing behind like a desperate pup.

Aaron's POV:
Y/N smelt so good. I threw her onto her bed and Ein climbed ontop of her and caught her lips a passionate kiss. Whilst he did that I pulled down her shorts and started pressing on her panties. A damp spot started to grow so I pulled them down. Ein was kissing her collarbone and neck. As she was already so wet I slipped a finger into her and started pumping gently. Her moans echoed in the room and became so addictive I pushed another finger in. As my speed grew she became tighter and tighter. Her moans were silenced by another kiss. To challenge Ein I went faster and faster. She came really hard. Me and Ein switched places.

Your POV:
Ein released my lips and Aaron crawled up towards me. He started kissing me and I felt a hot breath on my pussy. I inhaled a sharp breath as i waited for the contact I wanted so much. Finally it came. The soft lapping of Eins tongue ruuning over my clit and slowly poking around. 'Y/N could you suck on this for me so it's easier on you later?' Aaron asked as he had his member released and waiting for my consent. Like a starved lion I attacked it with an inhumane hunger, almost swallowing it completely. I heard Aaron grunt as he slowly pushed in and out of my mouth. Both he and Ein went quicker trying to generate a release. I was the first to go. I hadn't notived as I was clouded in lust that Eing had been jerking off this entire time, most probably the noises getting him off. Aaron then came ' You don't have to swa...' Too late. How could I not, it was so delicious. I was then dragged up onto my calves. Ein was infront and Aaron was behind. Ein slowl started to push in as I felt Aaron put wet stuff on my asshole. 'Don't worry Y/N' they both aid simultaneously. I then felt Aaron push in whilst Ein stopped his thrusts to stroke my back and Aaron started to thrust. Just as I git comfortable they both started to thrust alternately so I was never deprived of pleasure. As one got harder the other got quicker (you can decide which is which). This continued as I felt my end creep up on me. It then hit me like a truck. They both came in me at the same time helping me ride out my orgasm. It was torturous bliss, it was the end but it felt so good. 'You OK Y/N?' I was asked from both, nuzzling into my neck. 'Never been better' I replied feeling so amazing. The three muskateers were now one.

I hope yall enjoyed that, even though I wrote a lot of chapters today I am gonna post them over the next week as I don't want a lot of notifications :)