Einmau (PDH)

Hey sinners, this lemon includes rape so if you're sensitive to this subject skip it. I hate this ship so I made it like this and I'm sorry if it isn't your opinion.

Aphmau's POV:
I was getting really stressed over the whole Ein situation and being Alpha and school and ... uhhh. I hate this but it will all be worth it. Ein was being a good alpha so far and I've been helping him and he's always been kind. I'd just finished my creative writing homework and logged onto my computer. Aaron wasn't on so I turned it off. Then Ein rang me. "Hey Aphmau, would you like to come over to hang out cus my parents are out" Ein said excitedly. "Um ok Ein, I'm on my way" I replied. "See you in a min" he ended the phone call. I walked to his house and he opened the door and greeted me in. I sat on the couch and he gave me a glass of water. I drank it as he talked in my ear. Then everything went black.

Ein's POV:
She was so beautiful. Tied to a bed in her lilac bra short pants. Gorgeous. I lay next to her and started kissing her neck and chest. She shifted a little but that's why I tied her up. I sucked on her right nipple for a while whilst rubbing the other. She was asleep not unconscious so she felt everything. My member made a tent in my black boxers. I rubbed it against her womanhood as I kissed her lips. Her soft lips. This made her moan.

Nobody's POV:
Aphmau woke up to Ein kissing her and rubbing his member onto her womanhood. She tried to move but she was tied down. "EIN!" She screamed. "It's ok Aph, you'll enjoy it" he replies as he pulls down her pants. He starts licking her out as she starts crying. Her legs were untied so she moved them to try deter him but he just went harder. "Aphmau you're so tasty" he whispers. He goes back to kissing her and she bites his tongue making him bleed. "You stupid bitch!" He screams as he slaps her face making her cry even more. He licks her tears and pulls off his boxers revealing his 9 inch member. He shoves it into her pussy and waits for a while whilst she cries and kicks him. Without consent he pulls in and out hard and fast. "EIN GET OFF!" She cried. He whispers in her ear " Don't you mean get out" and he goes faster making her scream. She wraps her legs around his waist to try and restrict his speed but it fails. Then he cummed in her and got out of her as she cried, tears rolling down her face. She closed her eyes and never wanted to wake up. "That was good darling, you're cute in bed" he says to her, "but you're even sexier in bed" then he licks her face. He falls asleep spooning her as she cries all night, thinking what Aaron would say. And how she could get him out of her life.

Done and that was weird to write. I'm Aarmau forever guys so sorry that was so negative. Ps none of these lemons are linked unless it says otherwise such as part ...
Alpha out