Aphcinda (LucindaXAphmau)

My first gay ship so don't judge me please. Send me your suggestions.
Before Aarmau was confirmed completely
Enjoy sinners

Lucinda's POV:
I needed to tell Aphmau my true feelings for her. I've loved Aphmau ever since Ivan and how she helped me through the break up. I've always been bisexual but never had the guts to admit it, especially as I'm a witch. After contemplation I clicked my fingers and transported outside of Aphmau's room. KC and Katelyn were obviously out. From Aphmau's room I heard moaning. I peeked inside to see Aphmau with a vibrator in her vagina. She held onto her bed sheets with her eyes tightly closed. I walked in and she didn't hear me. I sat on the bed behind her and she still didn't notice. I snaked my arms around her waist as she moved up and down because of the vibrator. I kissed her neck.

Aphmau's POV:
I was having a lot of fun before I felt a kiss on my neck. I wasn't that out of it. I turned around to see Lucinda hugging me and kissing my neck. "Lucinda!" I screamed but she just pushed me down onto the bed and tugged the vibrator out of me and threw it across the room. "It'll be ok Aphmau". I nodded in reply and she took that as consent. She started off by licking the cum off my clit and that tickled like hell. She then heard me moaning so she shoved her tongue in some more making my walls clench. She was obviously dominant. I let her lick me out until I came again and she drank it. She then fondled with my breasts and stripped me to the bra and pants and I did the same to her however she wasn't wearing pants. She grabbed my fake dildo and attached around her waist. She thrust in my vagina quickly.

Nobody's POV:
Lucinda went in Aphmau hard and quick. She wasn't a virgin so she didn't find it painful. Aphmau groaned "Fuck harder" "Fuck me Lucy" so Lucinda shoved in as far as it would go then attached a vibrator so they both felt it. In and out until they both cummed on each other. The bed was completely wet but neither of them cared. Lucinda took off the dildo and they rubbed bumper to bumper (vaginas) as they kissed and gave each other hickeys. Aphmau wrapped her legs around Lucinda and Lucinda grinded on Aphmau against the walls each time Aphmau goes further up the wall until they both landed on the floor. Lucinda went behind Aphmau and started humping her on the ground. Aphmau pushed forward each time and helped out by syncing their pushes. She then began masturbating whilst Lucinda humped her behind. After this Lucinda rubbed Aphmau's clit from behind and made her tingle. Finally they both lay on the bed and hugged naked for hours until they heard Katelyn come into the house so they slipped on their clothes and watched Once Upon A Time.

Thanks for reading sinners. Please I need more requests. Alpha out