Xavier X Reader

Disclaimer: This lemon contains themes that may be disterbing to some readers AKA BDSM and rough sex. If you don't feel comfortable with these types of lemons skip this but if you do enjoy :)

Your POV:
It was a regular evening on the campus of Falcon Claw University. I was an art major and was passing the time by the lake sketching as the sun set. Suddenly I rustling behind me. Seeing as it was almost night I was a bit jittery. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a figure running towards me. As the figure grabbed my shoulders I started yelling. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME OR MY BOYFRIEND WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!!!"  As I struggled the mysterious figure starte chuckling lowly. "Whats so funny?" I asked coldly. "I just love how you use me as a threat whilst your in trouble" he answered. I immediatley recognised the voice and was pissed out of my mind. "Xavier you bastard" I stared at him as he removed his hood laughing vigourously. "You should have seen your face babe" he was clutching his stomache at this point due to his laughing. "Haha very funny" I said as I packed up my sketching equiptment and ounched him lightly on the shoulder. I started walking back to my dorm clutching my sketchbook as Xavier trailed behind me. As we got closer to my dorm Xavier grabbed my shoulders and turned me to the right towards his dorm. "This way babe, you're staying with me tonight" he whispered in my ear in a tone which was dripping with sex. I felt myself gettng wet from anticipation. As we loomed closer to his dorm building he stood by my side, holding my waist and started whispering in my ear, his breath tickling my neck.

Xaviers POV:
I held her waist as my mouth reached her ear. "You know earlier when you were struggling in my grasp, you did this to me" as I grabbed her hand and directed it towards my hard member. The friction and atmosphere of dominance really turned me on. "Seeing your cute face like that has sealed your fate" I whispered in her ear as I unlocked the door to the building. Before we entered I finished with "you wont be able to walk tomorrow".

Your POV:
We walked into the lift because we were too lazy to walk upstairs at this time of night. The confined space seemed even more claustrophonic due to the heat being created around my crotch. I stared at my feet as I watched Xaviers hand travel from my knee up to my thigh as he started to caress and stroke the skin around that area. I release a breathy moan as I hear him growl in pleasure. As we exited the lift my anticipation only grew as we got near to his dorm. He unlocked the door let me inside like a gentleman and locked the door behind me. Suddenly I dropped all of my art supplies as I was trapped between him and the wall. His lips aggressivly and possessivly found mine. He growled into my mouth and started to bite my neck. Whenever in situations like this I always gained confidence so I started grinding on his already hard member and snuck my hands under his shrit to his washboard abs. "Jump" he commanded sounding out of breath as I wrapped my legs around his wais whilst he groped my ass. We started a passionate make out session as he carried me to his bed. Once there he removed his shirt and trousers leaving him in his boxers. I was going to remove my clothes but out of nowhere I heard a metal clink rong twice. I tried to move my hands but had no success. "I am in control baby girl, whether you like it or not" he said in a tone that could make any girl drop their panties. I whimpered in frustration as he groped my breasts through my shirt. "What a nuisance" he complained as he ripped my shirt and bra at the same time. I gasped as the cold air hit my chest whilst he rolledmy nipples between his fingers. "Xavier please" I begged as he was torturing me.

Xaviers POV:
I love her begging. It makes me feel so dominant and in control. I didnt answer and instead started rolling down her trousers slowly to build up tension. Once removed I started at her ankles kissing her leg making my way up to her clit. I felt her shiver with pleasure as I reached my destination. I started rubbing roughly on top of her panties to create more friction. "Come on baby girl. You just have to ask for it" I told her as I rubbed more vigourously. I felt her pussy pulsing. She was close, I could tell. "Please fuck me Master" she practically screamed whilst cumming. She knows how much that turns me on. I ripped off her panties and removed my boxers. My cock was ready for her as she braced herself.

Your POV: (LAST POV I PROMISE)
He thrusted in without mercy or recognition of my pain. I was kind of a machosist so it was ok. I gasped breathless as he pounded desperatly. He studied my body like a map. He knew where my g spot and my weak spots were perfectly. He pounded my g spot always leaving me on edge. "Please let me cum Master" I begged knowing the effect this had on him. He went at an inhumane pace whilst biting my sweet spot on my neck. I was so close. My pussy clenched around his cock as I practically screamed as i cummed. He pulled out to only cum on my breasts. I collapsed with my hands still cuffed together. "Was I too rough baby girl?" he asked with concern whilst uncuffing me. I snuggled into his chest "No it was perfect Master" I replied. I watched his member become erect. He stared at me with hunger eyes. He was right. I wasnt going to be able to walk tomorrow.

I'm so sorry I havent posted in ages but please leave requests on this page and share these stories with your friends. I will do as many requests as I can. See you later and i hope you enjoyed.