Gaurance

Hey sinners I'm back with a small spam so here's the beginning.
Garroths POV :
That Hot Douche !! He did something so cute then left me here. Laurence found a cat in our back garden and was snuggling with it on the sofa. The cat was ginger so we called it Biscuit. He started giggling and said "Garroth look our fur baby". I'm gay and he doesn't know. I love him. So I took it to heart and started to blush. He left to run some errands so I decided to pleasure myself. If you catch my drift.

Nobody's POV:
Garroth was jerking off in his room. He wasn't at all quiet. "Laurence !!" He screamed in pleasure and cummed multiple times. He was so load he didn't realise that he was no longer alone in the house. Laurence had walked into the house when Garroth started screaming his name. Originally he thought Garroth was in danger. He walked up to the door to Garroths room and looked through a crack. He saw Garroth jerking off and got hard himself.

Laurence's POV:
Why the fuck is he so cute? He's screaming my name and I just want to fuck him so hard he can't walk for a week. I walk into the room and he squealed at me. "Laurence what are you doing?" I push myself onto him and pull him into a passionate kiss. It takes him a minute to melt into it. I pulled away and smiled at him. "You love me Garroth ?" I say to him sexually. "Always Laurence" he says back nervously. "Well then GarGar, you a virgin?" I ask him and he nods back. He flips me over onto my back and becomes on absolute animal. He kisses me roughly and grabs my hair. No way was he being dominant.
Nobody's POV:
Laurence flips Garroth over so he is on top. Garroth was so surprised he didn't try to fight back. Laurence tackled his lips with his own and Garroth started moaning. Laurence rubbed his knee against Garroths tent and Garroth squealed in pleasure and held Laurence tight. Laurence pulled down Garroths boxers off and started jerking him and himself off. Garroth cummed pretty quickly because he was so sensitive. Laurence says "I get to go in you GarGar" and Garroth nods as his master instructs him.
Garroths POV:
Laurence was stern and he was my master. He wouldn't hurt me but I was his. He looked at me with gentle eyes and lined his member with entrance. He then whispered to me "I'm not going to hold back babe" and pushed into me. Without warning he started thrusting faster and hard, each time going deeper. I screamed louder each time grasping onto his back leaving nail marks. To silence me he kissed me roughly. He jerked me off in time with his thrusts. This is way better than jerking off to imaginary Laurence.
Laurence's POV:
I was thrusting fast and hard just how I liked it. Garroths whimpers turned me on making me go faster. "What's my name GarGar?" I asked him panting. "Daddy" he said like a slave to a master. "What do you want?" I screamed at him. "Your dick and your cum" he screamed so I went deeper making him scream more in pain than anything. I cummed without warning and he squirted everywhere.
Nobody's POV:
They lay together and snuggled in bed. They fell asleep until Aphmau and KC walk in for dinner. They start screaming at them about shipping Garrence until they were pushed out of the house. A few days later Laurence told everyone that Gaurence was a thing.