Glaze (Blaze X Garroth)

Here is another request and I'm sorry for the slow updates but i have to got to school and draft these stories. Anyway I'm still taking requests and I will do the ones that I find interesting and unique however I will not do oc's as that's a lot more work but I will do X Reader. Enjoy this lemons. BTW this is a gay lemon so i don't want any homophobic comments thank you very much.

Blazes POV:
It was that time of the month. I hate it with a passion. I hate being in heat, I have moodswings, I'm always angry and I cry easily. Oh and I always want to fuck the brains out of Garroth. Yes you would expect someone like Dottie for me but no. I'm gay and always have been. Anyway me and Garthy Bro have been dating for 6 months now and we've had sex but never whilst I was in heat. I always avoided him but there seemed like there was something bothering him so I tried to stay close to him.
"Blaze?" i heard a worried voice say. Shit I must've spaced out again. I held Garroths hand and looked him in the eyes, "I'm fine babe i promise, just the heat getting to me" I felt my stomach twist in pain as I said that and garroth obviously saw that. "Oh Blaze" he said lovingly whilst he hugged me and stroked my ears. I whimpered into him chest as my ears twitched from comfort. "It's ok puppy" he whispered. My god i got hard at that. I was the dominant one not him! Positions drastically changed within 10 seconds. I was ontop of Garroth my knees between his legs, licking up his neck as my tail wagged.

Garroths POV:
Wow that was sudden. I was hard before hand as I imgained Blazes huge knot shoved in me so violently. He has been gentle up until now. I didnt mean to tease him, well not fully. I moaned breathless as he licked and nibbled on my neck. My toes curled as he found my sweet spot. He bit onto this spot very hard making me cry out. Once he was satisfyed he kissed my lips ever so lustfully whilst he unzipped my jeans. He pulled down my boxers and rubbed my hard member gently, teasing me until I was on edge. "You know Garroth, I can't wait to have ,my cock stuffed into you" i groaned in anticipation, waiting for relaease. "Cum for me baby" he whispered huskily into my ear. I was thrown over the edge as cum splattered onto his hand.

Blazes POV:
I couldnt wait any longer. I grabbed some lube and lubed up my throbbing cock. Whilst I did this Garroth removed his shirt and mine along with it. We had another make out session, every once and a while tugging on each others messy hair. I loved his whimpers and mewls. It's what I thrived off. I lay him back down. "You ready babe" all he did was nod in response. I pushed my cock through his tight muscle and sighed relived. He gasped at the full feeling. I grabbed his dirty blonde hair and started thrusting. I counted how many times he screamed my name. I loved this. My knot slapped against his ass, eager to get a piece of the action. "OMG Blaze I love you so much" Garroth screamed as he clawed down my back. He tightened as I shoved in further. Finally I felt his release.

Garroths POV:
I released between us as he kept thrusting. He went quicker and harder sending me closer to the edge. "Take my pups you bitch" he screamed and shoved his knot into my ass. I felt him keep tugging so we were both pleasured. I felt his cum leak slowly into my ass. He kept ejaculating for about an hour, filling me until his knot reduced. Once he did I flinched at the empty feeling. "That was amazing Blaze" I said snuggling up to his chest. "Don't praise me, you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he whispered back, out of breath. We chuckled then fell asleep.

I enjoyed writing that and I'm sorry that I can't get to all of your requests. Bye sinners. Alpha out.

🍋Aphmau LEMONS 🍋 (sinners only)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें