Kacey X Ein

Hey guys it's me Alpha and sorry for not posting but I have writers block so if u can send me some ships I would be thankful.

Kaceys POV:
I hid in the bathroom whilst listening to Ein and his mindless followers planning to hurt Aphmau, my Aphmau. Not only was she my crush but she's an amazing friend to me and Katelyn. I had to do something.

Ein POV:
Almost everything is ready for action. Once I rig the race I will have Aphmau as mine and mine alone. She will soon be perfect. If only she was a werewolf.

3rd Person:
Suddenly Kacey jumped out of the bathroom stall and started shouting at Ein, Jax and Ryder. Without saying anything Ein punched Kacey and Kacey was knocked to the floor.

Ein POV:
He actually looked cute lying there helpless. "Jax Ryder I will deal with him, you go beat Aphmau and Blaze" and as they left I pushed Kacey into the stall.

Kaceys POV:
Ein pushed me into the stall and instantly started kissing me hungrily. I didn't hesitate to respond and he was obviously dominant here. He tugged off my shirt as well as his showing his 6 pack. He started kissing my chest and made me tickle. He looked at me like a puppy then his eyes turned hungry.

Eins POV:
I wanted this cute blueberry right now. I pushed him against the wall and pulled down his trousers. He covered his private area nervously and looked as vulnerable as ever. " You're beautiful my little blueberry" I said and he uncovered as I started to jerk him off.

Kaceys POV:
Ein jerked me and himself off in time until we both cummed. He then said "Virgin?" As I nodded in response. "I'll be gentle" he whispered and licked my ear. He gently pushed the head into me as I whimpered in pain. He slid it all in my entrance as I clutched him back for some comfort. Soon I started feeling pleasure.

Eins POV:
He started to moan in pleasure so I started slowly thrusting, being careful not to hurt my blueberry. "Ein" he moaned sexily so... "Call me Alpha puppy" I said to him finding some satisfaction in his words. "Faster Alpha" he screamed so I started going in humane speed until he cummed so I pulled out got dressed walked to the door.

Kacey POV:
He was just going to leave me so I pulled his hand and pulled him into a kiss. He responded and said "I'll see you after school blueberry" so he walked away.
I never saw him again after that.

Did I do good? Well hope u enjoyed sinners. Alpha out!