《chpt. 5》hospital

Lilly's pov.

I sat and waited for her to wake up. I wanted to see her buetiful ocean blue eyes again. I hadn't slept in a day and was tired. I was starting to fall asleep when I heard a scream. It was Aliyah. She was screaming and crying I could tell she was scared she started panicking and saying leave me alone. Please don't hurt me.

I hated seeing her like this she was scared. I knew if I touched her she would get more scared. The nurse came in and try ed calming her down, but aliyah wouldn't let up she was genuinely scared. She them said something I'd never forget. "Protect me momma" she cried.

Aliyah's pov.

A memory came back to me one I can't forget: dammit girl get over here or I'm gonna beat you he shouted. I tried hiding. I know we're you are he said coming towards me. He then kicked me in the ribs then pulled me out by my hair get over here you little mothereffer. He slapped me across the face then punched me several times. He kicked me to the ground and whipped me with his belt many times. I tried to get up but he kicked me to the ground. He then smashed his beer bottle on my head.

I woke up suddenly panicked. I was scared. I wanted mom to protect me. The nurse was trying to calm me down but I couldnt. Then Lilly came over took my hand and knelt beside me. I looked in her eyes and saw love and caringness. She squeezed my hand and said "I will always protect you my little unicorn." I instantly felt safe and calmed down.

Lilly's pov.

When I heard her say that I knew she needed me I went over to her and knelt beside her and looked her in the eye with as much love as possible and clutched her hand and told her I would always protect her. Instantly there was relief and calmness in her.