《chpt.9》

Aliyah's pov.

I woke up in a hospital bed again. I could hear talking outside my room, but it wasn't lilly. It was an unpleasant  voice. It was my old 'dad' that had abused me.

     He then came in smiling but you could tell it was fake. He then asked for some alone time with me. He came to the side of my bed and whispered in my ear,  "I'm hear to take you back and if you dare scream you must remember I have a knife in my pocket and I'm not afraid to make a couple of more decorations  on you. Maybe one on your lip. But don't worry you will be back home tonight. And if you ever are away from me again or try to run away I shall kill you. You understand". I quickly nodded my head yes.

     He then walked out. A couple minutes later I heard screaming and fighting. I could here lilly. I wanted lilly to hold me close to her. I wanted her to protect me.

Lilly's pov.

I was sitting on the couch emailing kyle about everything that has been happening, when I got a phone call. It was from the hospital. I answered and they told me that Aliyah was there but this other guy brought her in and keeps insisting he's her dad and that she looks very scared and nervous when he walks in a room. I drove as quickly as possible to the hospital which was convienentlly 5 minutes away.

    As soon as I got there he was trying to get her to go with him. I then started shouting at him. When he took out a knife and said speak one more word and this knife will make a new scar on Aliyah. He told me that if I let him have Aliyah then he would leave me alone but I wasn't going to give up Aliyah. I charged at him and tackled him to the ground were he lost hold of the knife. A nurse then quickly grabbed it. I stayed on top of him till the police came. Once the police said I could get off him, I kneed him as hard as I could were the sun doesn't shine. He then curled up in pain and I ran to Aliyah.

《411 words》

Hope you are enjoying my story. Also if your interested in horror story's check out my other new story Duma.

《 Ava ♡ 》