《chpt. 11》

《Some parts may be triggering-
Includes self harm》

    Lilly's pov.

I grasped onto her arm pulling her back words with as much force as possible. As soon as I pulled her back words she tumbled on top of me sobbing. I pulled her close as we both cried into each others chests. We sat there for at least an hour when I looked down at her. I then noticed that she not only had useless on her arm but a ton of other cuts. I decided to leave it alone for now and picked her up bridal style and checked out of the hospital. I laid her down in the back seat of Dracary carefully as for she had fallen asleep in my arms and started to drive home. When we finally got there I was welcomed by kyle humble Liza lauren and alex. I forgot that a couple weeks ago I told them to come. They started get loud so I shushed them and pointed at Aliyah. They quieted down letting out multiple aaawww's. I then took her up to her room and laid her down and went to sit on the couch and watch movies and shoot a collab with Liza lauren alex and humble with special appearances made by kyle. We started setting up lights when I heard a loud scream from upstairs.  I knew she probably had a flashback or dream.

Aliyah's pov.

I don't remember anything from the hospital or really anything about the last couple days all I knew is that I fell asleep in Lilly's arms. I was in the middle of a dream when I had yet another flashback,  "get over here you worthless piece of shit! We are going to play big girl games today, and I don't care if you want it or not."  "P-p-p-lease no d-d-da-dad." "I said I don't care now do I have to get my crowbar." "No no y-y-ou don't ha-ha-have to." " what's that you want it okay. Let me findit. Damnit. I can't find it guess I'll just have to use this beer bottle." He then smashed it on my back. I could feel the the blood trickling down my back. He the started to undo his pants when my tiny little puppy I've been hiding and taking care of walked in the room. My dad then went to the kitchen grabbed a knife came back and duck taped my mouth shut and my hands and feet taped together. He than grabbed my chin harshly pulling my face up so I could watch. He then stabbed the little tiny baby puppy 17 times and stomped on it. He then threw it at me along with another beer bottle and told me to clean it up, and as I was cleaning it up he threw at least 12 bottles at me. When he finally stopped I picked up a razor smashed it on the ground and took the razor blade out, and started to cut all along my arms. It had felt so good and relieved some of the other pains.

I woke up sweaty crying and shrieking. I couldn't help it. I felt the need to cut more. I decided to do it when I took a shower because I heard Lilly running up the stairs. She ran into my room out of breath and asked me what's wrong and I tried to tell her but I couldn't because I was crying/hyperventilating to much and shaking to much to talk. She just pulled me close to her and I sobbed into her chest completely soaking her shirt. Once I calmed down she picked me up and sat me down on our couch with a bunch of other people I didn't know. I could feel my anxiety starting to come in. I get anxiety a lot especially when I'm with or around people I don't know. This was going to be an interesting night for me.

I hope you've been enjoying this story. I'm sorry for not updating in forever I had gotten busy with school and some personal is but u promise. I will be updating more. Also don't be a silent reader tell me what you think I would love to know. Also if you have an story suggestions or requests let me know.

《731 words》

~《ava♡》