{chpt. 19}

lillysgayness the song is just for you

*Aliyah's pov. *

I woke up to Humble stroking my hair. It took my rusty brain about 1 minute to process the fact that humble was awake, but once I did process it I instantly jumped on him hugging him.

YOU'RE AWAKE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

I missed ya to kidlet

I was so scared I was never going to see you again. Are you ok?

I'm fine how about you. Lilly told me a wooden beam fell on you then an asshole locked you underground then you met an asshole doctor.

Eh I'm fine and I kicked that doctors ass so hard it booted him right out of his job.

That's ma girl

He high fived me and we sat back talking about the randomnest  (Ik thats not a word deal with it) shit. I've never been more grateful to have him in my life.  Then it hit me for the first time.  This is what having a real loving family feels like. I hugged him tight and told him everything I should of told him the first time I met him.   Thank you so much. I lived in hell hole for so long I forgot what it felt like to have a real loving family. You gave me that feeling your like a dad I never really got. No matter what I've said or what I'll say in the future out of anger. I'll always love you so much and I'm so grateful to have met you.  As I finished I had a few tears rolling down my face, and humble did too. 

I love you so much too. You're the best kid ever. No matter what.

And you'll be my best dad no matter what.

On that note um do you think you could help me ask Lilly again and let's hope she doesn't run out again.

Yes let's do this.

Humble had me get Lilly and make sure she was in a good mood. I brought her over and humble took her hands and looked her straight in the yes.
Lilly will you go out with me?

...yes

They hugged and I screamed out " MY SHIP IS CANNON" and they both busted out laughing. They came over and hugged me and right then and there I realized this is my new life...forever...it'll be filled with bottles of love not bottles of beers. I'll get hugs not bruises. My heart had been missing a piece  all its life and I just found that piece. This is my family. This will always be my family. I have found my true home.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

《Tell me your favorite color in the comments.  》   This chapter is extremely short, but I thought this was a cute ending so I'm ending it here. Next chapter I'll post later today and it will have Lilly's pov and I'll progress the story even more.

《490 words》
~♡♡ ava ♡♡