《chpt. 14》

Lillys pov

I woke up one the couch with the small girl rapped in my arms and Aliyah next to us with tear tracks down her face I then shook Aliyah awake unsure of what happened.

She then slightly stirred and looked up and screamed LILLY and hugged me sobbing. I asked what's wrong and she then broke down more.

"I-I d-d-didnt know-w i-if you were o-o-o-kay."

"What do you mean?"

"You just passed out and you weren't waking up-p I-I thought-t you weren't ok-k-kay."

She then broke down more.

"Ssshhh, it's okay I'm here I'm okay your okay we are all okay."

I just let her calm down for awhile when I remembered that Demi and Nick and Humble were over.

"Where's Demi,Nick, and humble?"

"Demi had an interview, Nick I have no clue, and humble went back to his house to eat and stuff."

"Are they coming back over"

"Ya"

"Theeeeennnn we should probably get ready."

"I guess but what about the little girl?"

"I'll wake her up. You can go get ready"

"Fine. But no passing out this time."

"I'll try not to"

She then huffed and went upstairs. I then turned to the little girl who looked so cute and innocent sleeping. I then gently picked her up and shook her awake. She woke up and tensed in my arms but when she saw who it was she relaxed into me.

I whispered as sweetly as a could in her ear that we have to get her ready. She looked at me and said in the most adorable voice everrrr that she had no clothes. I then scooped her up and took her upstairs and set her on my bed. I dug around trying to find some of my really old clothes. I finally found some and put them on her. They were a little baggy but it worked for now. I then picked her up and spun her around and for the first time she giggled and was happy. But as soon as the smile appeared it disappeared and she looked like she was about to cry. I quickly set her down and kneeled down to her level.

"Are you okay?"

"My daddy told me I can't laugh and if I did I got in big trouble."

"Well here my little unicorn can laugh as much as my little unicorn wants"

She then shyly smiled and looked away.

"I like when you call me your little unicorn. It makes me feel like I have a real mommy."

I looked at her and realised nobody but humble and kyle know about the little one. I then quickly went and called my mom.

Aliyahs pov.

When the little girl showed up at the door lilly had went over to her and so I went to get a drink when all the sudden I heard a huge thud. I quickly rushed back to the living room to see lilly passed out with humble picking her up and put her on the couch. As soon as set her down I pushed him out of the way and grabbed lilly and tried to wake her up and when she wouldn't wake up I just laid with her. It was silent when all the sudden Nick said he had to leave and demi had to go to an interview so it was just me and humble. He then went over and started small talk when he suddenly asked

"ShouldIaskLillyout."

"What?"

"Should I ask lilly out I mean I like her like really really like her I just don't know if she feels the same about me and I don't want to mess up our friendship or anything and what if-"

"Stop rambling and you should I see the way demi smiles whenever your around. You have connection. And don't worry I'm sure Lilly feels the same."

"Okay I'm going to head back to my house and get ready don't tell lilly any thing and text me when she wakes up."

Once he left I just cuddled up with lilly and feel asleep.

Once lilly woke up I was so happy she was okay nut at the same time I was afraid that if I leave her alone she'll pass out again which sounds stupid but I really am scared. Once lilly made me get ready I went upstairs quickly texted humble telling him to come over in 10.

After what felt like forever humble finally showed up. I quickly slipped into lilly's room and grabbed the little field and brought her to my room. Once I got there I shut my door and put my ear to it so I could hear everything. Showing hear to do the same. We both then listened to the conversation that would change their life.

Lilly's pov.

I was in the middle of a call with my sister when their was a knock t the door. I then said bye to my sister and went down stairs to get it. When I opened the door I was taken aback when I saw humble dressed up nice and at the door. I then let him in and he then took me upstairs and then came around held both of my hands.

"Lilly will you go out with me. I really like you like really really like you."

"I-I - ...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Eehhh cligfhanger. Sorry for the long wait for an update I either haven't had WiFi or watt pad wasn't working. Also thank you so much for 1k reads it is insane and thank you for the recommendations. If you have any ideas for the story and let me know and let me know what you think of the story.

《♡♡Ava♡♡》《967 words》